e. solitude ✧ ilyssa choi raeil

ilyssa "ilsa" choi raeil

✷ 17 ⇄ extravagant solitude ⇄ pistolconsiderate│devoted│adoringnct ; puerdie retter ⇨ na jaemin

considerate│devoted│adoring
nct ; puer
die retter ⇨ na jaemin

┋ background

ilsa lived a decent life and childhood. growing up with loving parents together with her cousin, iseul, the former was thankful everyday. due to a small mistake iseul's parents did back when they served the king, they were slain. the two youths had to hide away. worse, they were unfortunate as karakuris traced ilsa and were about to end her life as she "harbored the criminals' daughter." the two ran away when the human weapons burned their house into mere ash and went by as if they were fugitives of their own lives. nct took them in soon after. iseul declined the offer to travel afar on her own and left ilsa in the organization.

✞┋ family

⇨ choi jungil ; 50 years old | 8/10 |
was a loving father of ilsa. he was killed by karakuris.

⇨ choi yerin ; 48 years old | 9/10 |
ilsa's mother - she was a gentle and loving mother killed by karakuris.

⇨ kim iseul ; 20 years old | 10/10 |
she and ilsa had a sibling-like relationship despite being her mere cousin only. no one knows if iseul is still alive or not.

✞┋ personality

⇨ considerate : she always thinks of others' feelings before she proceeds with doing something that might offend people. she doesn't swear much, and has a good trait of empathy.

⇨ devoted : she's extremely passionate. once she sets her mind to do something, she'll spend all her time achieving that goal or finishing that mission. she puts effort into everything.

⇨ adoring : very loving and caring in a soft way, where she'll always be there to listen to someone rant or give advice to them, and she'll do whatever it takes to make people smile.

⇨ loyal : ilsa's has sworn at a young age to never betray people. she thinks that betrayal is a huge sin and should never even be thought of.

⇨ forgiving : she isn't the type of person to resent people or remember who wronged her.

⇨ positive : ilsa always looks to the bright side. she wants everyone to have hope, so she always does her best to make everyone happy.

✞┋ fears

⇨ heights : her legs go soft when she climbs tall places, because her mind automatically imagines her jumping off that place and dying a painful death.