Icy girl

I'm sorry to have to tell you this but you'll be sharing a dorm with the opposite gender due to the many new students and not enough space. With that being said as a reward we will be giving you 4,000 towards your tuition making your dorm stay for your first year free.
                                            ~*~

I frowned as I walked into my dorm.
Life was crazy, and there was no one to help me through it.

"You must be Evangeline." I nodded. This must be my roommate. "I'm gonna call you Lina, I'm Landon, Landon Briggs."

He seems okay.
Maybe I could do this.

                                              ~*~
One month later

I was done giving my roommate any kind of time. For the most part I ignored him, and any of the flings he brought back.

"Wow. You must be lucky living with Landon."
One of his flings said, Ashley? I think. She was sitting on his bed waiting for him to come back. I grabbed my books and shot her a glare before leaving the dorm, slamming the door shut. Whilst walking down the hall, I saw Landon with his friends.

"Please learn how to keep your sluts in check." I said. The other guys wolf whistled. I realized I was in silk shorts and a crop top. I rolled my eyes. Disgusting.

"Aw what's wrong. You want some of Landon too?" I stuck my middle finger up at him before storming off to the library to get some actual quiet.

I opened my books and started to take notes.
One day.
He'll see.
I used my anger to fuel my studying.

Later, I managed to get all my work done and now I was going to watch some Netflix on my phone.

"Miss. The library is closing." I groaned but nodded politely at the lady. I took my books and went outside as it started raining.
Fucking hell.
I walked from the library back to my dorm just as Ashley girl was leaving.
She did a high pitch grunt and stomped off.

"Damn. You look a mess." Landon commented as I stood at the door he was blocking.

"Fuck you asshole." I said walking into the dorm. I got some sweatpants and a hoodie and went to the showers where I took a long hot shower.

Once I was back in the dorms I opened up a book to help me fall asleep.

"Are you always an uptight bitch?" Landon asked.

"Only when people provoke me." I said accompanied with a glare.

"So you going to your parents for break." I cringed.

"My parents are dead." I said blankly.

"Damn. I don't know that I'm-"

"Can you stop talking? I'm trying to read." I said before flipping in the other side and reading until I fell asleep.

I woke up with a stuffy nose.
Fucking great.
I trudged around the room when Landon entered without a shirt.
Normal.
Boring
Yuck

"Damn Lina. You look like shit."

"Well maybe if I didn't have to leave my dorm and walk in the rain I would be healthy." I remarked.

"Um. How about we skip school?" I glared at him trying to put on my shoes but a quick darkness over cake me causing me to faint and fall.

Minutes later, Landon was pressing a cold rag over my forehead. I swatted his hands away. I checked my watch and saw I was gonna be late. I scrambled up.

"Woah. Calm down cowgirl. You're not going anywhere." Landon said as I was trying to walk out. He blocked my path.

"Landon. Move."

"I'm sorry Lina but your not going to class today. Plus it's the day before break. You can and will rest." He gave me a daring look and I had to back down. I plopped on my bed. "Good girl." I couldn't find the energy to argue back. "I'm gonna go get us breakfast I'll be back. Don't leave this room."

"Okay." I mumbled tiredly. I took a 20 minute nap and when I woke up Landon had a big breakfast sitting in front of me along with some cold medicine.

"Um. Thanks." I said cautiously.

"You're welcome. But before you eat. I need something from you." I groaned. I should've known.

"Go on." I said.

"Okay. I need a girl to bring home to my parents." I choked on my French toast.

"Why don't you just take Ashley."

"Her name is Annabelle." I rolled my eyes. "My mom can detect a slut from a mile away." I shrugged. "You're the most decent girl I know."

"Thanks?" I said chomping on a piece of bacon.

"Please please please?"

"Nope." I said laughing.

"I'll- I'll move out the dorm." I gave him a long stare. "Actually I can't but. I will respect your wishes and stop bringing girls around." I sighed. I have nothing better to do.

"Fine."