Don't mess with my man

We walked inside and I was immediately greeted by the smell of baked chicken.
My mouth watered and my tummy rumbled.

"Jeez was Landon trying to starve you?"

"No ma'am. If anything I have to bring him food."

"That's why he looks so skinny- Paul! Come meet Landon's girlfriend." A serious muscular man walked down their spiral staircase.
He stood right in front of me and I could feel his breath on my face.
He broke into a smile.

"Hello. I'm Paul. Nice to meet you."

"Hi I'm Evangeline." I said shaking his hand.

"Formal, I like you. Landon boy, it's been a while." They tackled each other as soon as I was out of their way.

"Boys. No wrestling in the house. Dinner is ready you guys." I walked into the kitchen trying not to drool. "For dinner we have chicken Marsala and mashed potatoes with organic cauliflower." A plate was set in front of me by a maid and I raised an eyebrow. How rich were these people?

With that I connected eyes with Landon.
He simply smirked before sitting next to me.

"So, tell me about you guys relationship. How did you get him to settle down?"

"It was tough, cause you know it seems like his di-"

"She just won over my heart with her smile and her kindness towards me. Had me falling over me feet. She had me at hello." I gave him a cheeky smile and he did it back causing us to continue to fake smile at each other for a series of ten seconds.

"Wow. That's so cute. Tell us about your morals hun." Susan said digging into her food.

"Well I believe in sex after marriage so-" Landon chokes on his food. "Until there's a ring there will be no entering." I said with a large smile. "Right Landon?" He nodded.

"Wow. I can't wait to help plan the wedding then. So, how did you guys meet?" Paul asked.

"Other than being roommates Landon helps me sometimes and I guess we just clicked. Plus it was so obvious that he liked me. It would practically kill him if I said no."

"Do you like him?" Paul asked.

"I do very much sir. I can see myself spending the rest of my life with him." I said with a grand smile.

"Hm. Okay. Well how about after dinner we go-"

"They're probably tired Paul. How about we do something in the morning?" I nodded excitedly.
This was the most fun I've had in a while.
After I finished eating, I started cleaning up. "No need sweetie the maids got it." A maid came and picked up my plate I gave her a smile along with a thanks. I would be sure to repay her.
Maids are humans too.

"So I'm gonna show you guys your room."
We have to sleep together?
She showed us a dark blue room covered in Batman posters. "This Landon's old room. But I think you guys can sleep together." I bit my lip.

"Thanks mom. See you in the morning." Landon said putting the bags on the bed. I followed him and sat down.

"Well. This is going to be weird."

"I'll be fine. I gotta play the part right? I mean how hard can simply sleeping with a guy be?" I asked.

I regretted that later on.

"Jeez can you back up?" I said

"I just wanna be close to you, damn Lina." He said putting his hand on my waist I swatted it away. I pulled more blanket over me snatching it from him.

"Ugh. Why is it so cold?" I complained.

"Because I like it cold. Maybe if you let me cuddle then we could fucking stay warm." It was quiet for a minute.

"Fine." I said and I felt his arms wrap around my torso and pull me to him.
As if it was natural for us to cuddle.
I let out a small yelp as our legs got tangled together. I melted more and more into his body with every minute.
With great relief I was able to fall asleep quickly.