BONUS CHAPTER (pt. 1)

Landon's POV

I had to show my little Lina that I loved her. I was a dick and she had actually put her trust in me.
Or I put my trust in her

"Landon. You look confused."

"It's nothing." I said sitting at our desk. I pulled her to me forcing her to sit on my lap. "You know I love you right."

"Landon it's too-"

"I've made up my mind Love, you don't have to say it. I don't expect you to. I don't want to pressure you into saying it. But I want you to know I love you, I'm going to stop fucking around and do what I need to."

"Well. I'm proud of you Landon. Now let go so I can take a nap before-" she cut herself and tried to escape from me.

"Before what?" I asked she avoided my gaze. "Evangeline."

"My job interview." I wasn't necessarily against Lina getting a job. But I didn't want her to have one just yet.

I didn't know when things would suddenly take course causing us to- she interrupted my thoughts
"We talked about this-"

"You don't get to dictate my life Landon Briggs. I can do my own shit on my own time. Now leave me the fuck alone. Let go!" She said hitting my arm. I only tightened my hold.

"Let's talk about this love, cause there is no way you're going to ignore me."

"Landon If you don't shut up and let me go-"

"What are you going to do Evangeline? Enlighten me."

"I'm gonna- I'm."

"Exactly. You wanna go to bed? Let's go to bed." I said picking her up and taking us to the bedroom. I put her down on the bed where she tried to escape me but I pulled her leg dragging her back to me. I could see the slight smile on her face.
Oh so she thinks this is a game?
I opened her legs and moved in between them. I hovered over her.

"What are you going to do again?"

"Landonnnnn." She groaned. She pouted.

"I know you're not actually mad Evangeline."

"You barely know me."

"That's wrong. I know you very well Evangeline. You might have thought in college I was paying no attention to you but I was. I saw how you cried on the anniversary of your parents death. You distanced yourself from guys like me cause I was trouble, your eyebrow twitches when you lie, you scrunch your toes when you get angry. You start to shiver when you're nervous, and when you're happy you jump around a lot and flare your nostrils."

"That doesn't me-" I kissed her.

"You know I'm right. Don't argue with me."

"That-" kiss "Not" kiss "fair Landonnn." She pushed my face away from her.
Fine. Two can play at that game.
I got off of her and got in bed. I heard her sigh and get under the covers.

The next day

"Landon are you mad at me?" I turned the other way "Landon are you mad at me? Babyy I was just playing. I don't have an interview." I continued to cook the pancakes. "Landon please." She got in between me and the stove and wrapped her arms around me. "I'll suck your dick." I didn't say anything. "Landon, I'm sorry okay!" She yelled before going to our room and slamming the door. A smiled popped on my face as I finished the pancakes. My poor Lina

I opened the door to the bedroom and she was laying down. Crying.

"Aww don't cry Love." I said putting the pancakes on her nightstand.

"I thought you were mad at me." I got in the bed next to her. She turned to me and sniffled.

"I was just playing." I said she punched my arm and I chuckled. "You know I love you Evangeline."

"I love you too Landon." My eyes started watering. "Aww are you crying? Why are you crying? You're gonna make me cry."

"I've been such an asshole, I'm sorry Evangeline. I'm sorry for everything, back in college, now. Everything." I said holding her close.

"Aww it's okay baby. I forgave you a long time ago." She said sniffling. We found ourselves crying together.

I was gonna marry this woman no matter what.