One night only

Two days later

"Are you ready to go?" Landon asked putting my stuff inside the back of his truck. I was feeling way better now and I only had Landon to thank. But I was feeling a bit nervous about this.

Mom and Dad please protect me.

I nodded and got in.
Before he started the truck he paused.

"You sure you want to do this? You don't have to." I was interested now.
I couldn't back out.

"Yeah. I still want to go." I said he nodded and started the truck. Soon we were on the highway.

"So, tell me about yourself Evangeline."

"Well, I'm Evangeline Trevor, I'm 17 and I'm an orphan."

"Well damn. I mean go in depth. I want to know more about you."

"Why so you can fuck me?" I asked.

"Damn right." I rolled my eyes.

"I grew up in Baltimore, after high school I decided to come here to pursue my dream of being a big business owner, I was hoping the first year of college was going to be great bu-"

"You got me. Yeah yeah. My turn. I'm Landon Briggs, 19, child of successful high class people, I lived in Tennessee then moved here to pursue my dream of becoming a doctor."
A doctor? Interesting.

"Cool." I said opening a book.

"Why do you like books so much?"

"To be completely honest I don't really like books but, it's something I force myself to do."

"Wow. That's good to know." He said. I nodded going back into the book.
I read for thirty more minutes before I got bored.

"Twenty questions?" I asked he chuckled.
"I'm just saying. If I have to pretend to be your girlfriend I have to know you well enough to answer the questions your parents are going to ask me. Right?" I said coming up with an excuse. This is bullshit.

"Okay. I'll ask first. Birthday?" He asked.

"August twenty fifth. Yours?"

"March third. First kiss?"
That escalated quickly.

"Never had mine. Ideal date."

"I don't do dates sweetheart. But for your sake. How about fancy restaurant then dessert after if you know what I mean."

"You're unbelievable." I said. He chuckled.

"What about you Lina?"

"Um- maybe like. I don't know. The movies or something."

"Have you ever been on a date?" He asked glancing over at me.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'

"Damn Lina. I'm gonna have to take you on one." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you call me Lina?" I asked.

"Because, I like it. It's quicker than saying your whole name. Plus it's cute, just like you."

"You're so weird."

"But you love it. Anyhow, let's see-oh, your ideal guy."

"What?"

"They guy you dream about, the guy that gives you chills, ya know? The one you want to marry and have three children with." You-wait what? No.

"I don't dream about guys. I dream about business."

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Of course not. I don't have time for that."

"Jeez. Either this is going to go perfectly or horribly wrong. I'm gonna have to teach you the ways girl, you need some love." I scoffed. He was being so dramatic.

"What about you? Your dream girl?" I asked curiously.

"Big ass and big tits." He said.

"Landon." I said warningly.

"Ugh, Fine. I want a girl who speaks her mind, someone with intellect and is able to form her own opinion. Looks are actually probably the last thing on my list. I want someone who's generous and kind ya know?" I hummed in approval. "And you Lina. You are my dream girl." My eyes widened.

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me, you're my dream girl."

"I must be dreaming." I said pinching myself.

"Look we're here. Mi casa de padres." I raised an eyebrow.
As soon as he stepped out the car some old lady was running out on the lawn.

"Landon! Oh Landon!" She yelled engulfing him in a hug. I got out the car and put my hands in my pockets.

"Oh and you must be Landon's girlfriend. I'm Susan." I nodded slowly.

"I'm Evangeline, very nice to meet you ma'am." I said holding out my hand she wrapped me in a hug.

"Landon doesn't stop talking about you. You guys are roommates too right?" I nodded. "Yep, he calls me all the time and talks about this Lina girl, who I'm assuming is you." She rambled, I sent a glare to Landon and he nervously rubbed the back of his neck.