23

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

poor baby, he looked so upset ^😔

today marks 6 months💔

read my message board for this months speech.

What is your favorite tattoo that jahseh has ON HIS FACE ?

Mine is numb and the broken heart

JADA POV

"Just trust me " he whispered in my ear.

I looked down, still being scared. I put my hand on my face, pushing my hair out of the way. Jahseh used his middle finger, and pointer finger to lift my face up, making me look back up at his face.

"you dont have to, I dont wanna seem like I'm pressuring you" he said hovering above me.

I just stared at him not wanting to say no, but not being comfortable with yes.

I shook my head, no, and he nodded, indicating that he understood. He pushed himself off of me and walked into the bathroom. I sat up in the bed, kind feeling bad.

Mainly cause, korrine told me that he was a sexual person, and if that's what he craves then I'm not fulfilling my job, quenching his thirst for it. I feel like if I dont give him what he wants, he'll leave me for someone who will.

I laid on the bed, thinking. I rubbed my face, being frustrated with my self, knowing how angry jahseh must've been, even though clearly he was hiding it.

Then jahseh's door was opened, revealing leo and aiden.

"Do you wanna see the Christmas tree? We just put it up" leo asked

"I'll see it later Leo" I gave him a weak smile, and he nodded, shutting the door once more.

•••

The bathroom door opened, and Jahseh walked out with a towel around his waist once again. I stared down at my phone, cause the awkwardness level in the room was high.

Jahseh eyed me, rolling his eyes, as he changed into his clothes. I felt his eyes burning a whole in my head.

The vibe also felt as if he was mad. I stared up at him, not being able to take the silent treatment any more.

"Jahseh, I'm sorry" I stared at him.

He did nothing but stare into my eyes, still changing into his clothes. It was quiet in there for a minute until he finally answered me.