27

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

old jahseh was cute asf

would yall rather jahs old personality or new?

Tbh I liked the old, crazy jahseh. But dont get me wrong I just love jah periodt😂💜

JADA POV

I wiped the tears off my eyes and jahseh only stared at me, lost of words. He seemed to be confused but I didnt take the time to explain to him what he did. I rolled my eyes, being upset and embarrassed that I would believe him.

I moved the rest out of the way pushing myself through the crowd of dancing people. Yasmeen, Korrine and Azia were following me at this point.

The loud music was making my ears pound at this point. I stopped wiping the tears at this point. I didnt know where I'd go, since I was staying with jahseu at this point.

Yasmeen grabbed my arm, before I could walk into the street, filled with speeding cars. I wasn't paying attention, I was too deep in my thoughts.

"Jada!" She pulled me back to the side walk.

It was starting to rain now. Great. I only stared into the distance, ignoring everything that was going on. I wanted this to end.

He promised, that he'd never hurt me. He said I was the only one that he wanted, clearly that was a lie.

"I-i cant believe he did that." Yasmeen shook her head.

"I shoulda beat his, AND her ass...you know what I'm bouta go back up there" korrine said turning around to go back in the house.

I grabbed her arm cause I didnt want her to.

"You dont want me to go?" She turned back to me slowly.

"No...where am i supposed to go? I got kicked out my house, and was staying with jah" I wiped one final tear.

"I would let you stay with me...you know that, but I'm staying with stoke" korrine sighed.

"You can stay with me... I usually stay with Isaiah, but I can go home tonight instead" yasmeen told me.

"Are you sure... I dont wanna invade your privacy" I told her.

"Its ok, my parents are never home, so I'm usually lonely. Besides we can get to know each other more" she weakly smiled.

I turned to her, and only nodded.