39

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

Look at his fucking eyebrows ughh

If you could have one of jahs features for yourself, what would it be?

Me would be his eyebrows and eyelashes cause they are just everything 😍😍

JADA POV

Check out my new story when is comes out later tonight.

RAPPER GROUPCHAT
updates once a week.
and made for comedy
ft insta models and soundcloud rappers.

trippie redd, lil uzi vert, juice wrld, ski mask the slump god, and of course xxxtentacion.

Check it out when it comes out

I was shocked because I expected to see something I didnt see. The way the guys were acting I expected to see jahseh, cheating on me. That wasn't it at all.

Instead, he was sitting on the bed and he laughed at my reaction. He got up and hugged me, kissing me on my lips. But me I just stood there confused. Stokeley, coolie, and Isaiah laughed outside the door.

"You though I was cheating on you huh ?" He asked, chuckling a little.

"never. And I promise you I wont" he said showing me something that was behind his back.

It was a small black, velvet ring box and I immediately started to feel the need to cry. He opened the box and there stood a beautiful diamond covered ring that was sparkling in the natural sunlight.

"Oh my god" I put my hands to my mouth, and backed up a little.

He grabbed my hand and brought me back to him. He took a seat on the bed. To be honest I hope it's not a wedding ring cause I'm only 17 and still I'm school so that'd be weird to get married. But if I was gonna get married at this age, it most definitely would be to Jahseh.

"Look, I promise you that I'm never gonna hurt you, and I'm never gonna cheat on you" he assured me.

I nodded, wiping my tears and he put the ring on my fingers, and right then I almost died.

A few monthes ago, I was saying that jahseh would never like someone like me and I was way too ugly for him, and like 4 months later he is putting these beautiful diamonds on me, spoiling me, and making me feel special

*dont ask how it's already been 4 monthes cause I don't know.

I truly love him and I'm so glad that he feels the same way about me. I hugged him, crying in to his chest, and he laughed, hugging me back.

"You like it?" He asked looking down on me.

"No I love it" I continued to cry.

He pulled me tighter, making me fall on his lap, straddling him. He moved his leg so that I was bouncing on his lap.

*lmfaoao

He wiped my tears and smirked at me.

"Your so beautiful" he complimented me.

"No, you" I continued to cry, and put my head back in his neck, and continued to cry.

"I love you" I said in to his ear.

"I love you too" he told me.

•••

Me and Jahseh chilled at stokeleys house for the rest of the day.

"Hahaha we planned this" stokeley laughed at me, cause I was still in shock.

"I really thought you were cheating on me, jah" I looked up at him, cause I was sitting in between his legs.

He chuckled, ruffling my hair.

"I'm such a good ass actor" Stokeley hyped himself up.

"I'm hungry" wifi smiled.

"Shut up I'm hungrier" coolie crossed his arms.

"Nah I'm the hungriest" Craig shrugged.

"Yall shut the fuck up, you know I'm always hungry" stokeley told them.

"That's why your fat" wifi told him.

"I'm not fat, I'm just eating right" stokeley sighed making me laugh.

"More like eating too much" jahseh interfered, making everyone laugh.

"Yall stop bullying me, I'm bouta go order some food" stokeley sighed, getting up and putting the play station controller down.

"Fatty" coolie mumbled as ski walked out the living room.

*and coolie your bitch ass better answer the fucking group chat

" I want pizza" coolie said loud enough for stokeley to hear.

"Shut up I didn't fucking ask you, if you so damn hungry, go suck weefs dick and swallow his cu-" stokeley yelled but was cut off.

"Vro shut the fuck up " Jahseh rolled his eyes.

•••

After we had pizza the plan was to stay here at stokes overnight because jahseh has a bedroom here. Korrine and Yasmeen came over before the pizza got here so basically everyone was here.

I was staring at jahseh. He wasnt paying me no attention. But I was just admiring how beautiful he was. Seconds later I guess he felt eyes on him and he turned to me slowly.

"What?" He chuckled to himself.

"I love you" I smiled, and he pulled me closer to him.

"I love you too"

to be continued...