44

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

that smile omfggg

that smile omfggg

"Dont do no evil shit" hmmmm😬

this story ends In 1 part.
I'm ngl, I cant wait.

OMNISCIENT POV

Jahseh got up, heading to the door. He opened the door and Korrine tried her best to seem to appear sad.

She leaned on the door way, she sprayed perfume on her eyes earlier, making them red, and it made her begin to cry. She lowered her eyebrows, and began to fake sniffle.

Jahseh furrowed his eyes at her. He was confused, for as long as he has been friends with Korrine, he had never seen her cry before, so something must've been up.

"What's wrong?" Jahseh asked her, but instead of answering, she just walked inside.

Jahseh stared at her questionably. He shut the door as Korrine took a seat on the couch. She put her face in her hands, pretending to be upset.

Jahseh took a seat beside her, still a confused look took over his face. To his surprise, korrine put her face in his chest. Jahseh put his hands up. He didnt want to seem as if he was hugging her. Though they were friends, he knew jada would fell some type of way about this.

"What happened?" He repeated himself, this time more stern.

"Stokeley broke up with me"  she lied.

"Why?" He asked her, even more confused now.

"Cause..." she had to think about what she was gonna say now.

She had to say something that made sense, but also something that shouldn't make him suspect her.

Her plan was basically to get jahseh to make love to her. Her plan wasnt for Jada to find out, but she didnt care if jada found out or not.

"Well...I told him I was horny, and then he just started yelling st me. He kept saying he hated me and stuff." Korrine lied.

"That don't sound like stoke" jahseh crossed his arms.

"Yeah, and that's why I thought he was joking. But he got up, and started packing my things, telling me to get out" Korrine continued to lie.

Jahseh tilted his head, he was unsure.

"Ima call him-" jahseh said picking up his phone.