Slug 2.1

Hello and welcome back with another chapter on Slugterra. I hope you all had an amazing day or night, because you never know where everyone is. Anyway I'm sorry if it's short or long idk what's you're preference but enjoy season two chap one. I'm sorry for it being late

🍙🍙🍙

Previously on Slugterra:

"Because they are my friends and I wouldn't be here because of them." I patted Dragons side and it walked behind me as soon as I left.
'This is going to be a long day. Also where did Junjie run off too.' I thought while navigating a way for Dragon to fit in the hideout to the guest room.

To the story:

The sound of the wind rustling the trees and shrubs below. The calming atmosphere and sound of nothing, but small birds and slugs in the distance. I take in a deep breathe and release it, going into a stance not many know.

I open my eyes and stare at the blue-turquoise sky. "This place is very beautiful. I'd hate to see it turn into how my village looks." I release my stance and stand normal; I walk over to a rock and recline against it. "I wonder what everyone else is doing."

。。。。

"You're stupid for leaving them, here with us!!" Trixie hollered to Eli. "No I'm being nice. Right away when Margret and her mom came you started acting all mean and, what's the word? Oh yeah, bitchy. You can't always expect to be the only girl on this team Trix. You were all helping and nice to everyone. You're my friend Trix, but still you have to understand that you can't be mean to everyone." Eli stated crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"What if I DO want to be the only girl?! What if I ONLY want to be nice to only certain people? You can't always choose another persons decision Eli!"

"Then this isn't your team Trixie." Eli said plainly.

Trixie gasped and covered her mouth, "You honestly don't mean that?" Eli sighs and shakes his head "Trixie, I really don't, but you have to understand, a team works together and doesn't care for their own individual selfs. They care for everyone, like a family of misfits."

"Spoken like a true Shane, Eli." She says smiling. "Okay I'll give her a chance." Eli smiles and goes to hug Trixie, "Thanks Trix you'll come to love Mar and her mom. Maybe you'll be best friends with both of them haha." Eli releases from the hug, and looks at Trixie, "So what's for dinner?" Trixie starts laughing and smiles, "I'm not cooking, it's Pronto that usually cooks Eli."

Eli's face pales quickly then expected. "W-wait....you said Pronto....is.......c-cooking." He turns around and sees Pronto in the kitchen, with pots and pans everywhere; smoke coming from the pans, indicating burned food. "And these are the moments I was still up in the surface." Eli says in a mumble to himself.

"Hey Kord, where's Junjie?" Trixie calls from the living room. Kord comes out from the garage doorway, stained with oil and dirt, looking at Trix. "To be honest I have no idea. He was here before Margret and Miss Rachel. (I noticed that Margret's moms name never showed up so that's her name.) Maybe he went out patrolling, or meditating like he sometimes does." After he finished saying what he knew, he went back to the garage.

Trixie sighs, "I'll be back. I'm going to look for him." She goes to the garage where Kord is, hoping he'd let her go since he's working on their Mechas. Eli laughs a bit knowing she's always been worried, he turns and looks at Pronto, 'why must he cook today's dinner.'

Eli turns and starts walking up the stairs where Margret and Rachel are at.

。。。。

"I'm sure the team is fine." I look up and think about my village. "It's been a while. I miss my family and my friends." I get up from the rock and stretch my body. "Enough of that. Let's head back to the hideout." I said looking at Joo-Joo.

I smile when I see him sleeping, "Come my little friend let's get home. Our new home." I hop on my Mecha and place Joo-Joo in my pack. (Let's just say he has one.) I turn the mecha around and head towards the hideout.

"...Be careful with that...."

I stopped and hid behind the tall shrubs, vines and trees. I look through the little gapings and gasp. 'What are they doing here?'

"Dr. Blakk wouldn't want a broken inspection box, now would he?"

"Nope. That'd be a scary shit."

"Damn right it would."

Both Locke and Lode lightly laughing at each other and their little remark, going back to checking off things on their list.

'What do they need an inspection box for?' I slowly step away, not making a sound. "I have to warn the rest about this." I quietly whispered to myself.

I hop on my Mecha and make a dash for the all clear. "I don't like this at all." I said getting farther away from them little by little.

。。。。

"Kord you have to let me go." Trixie told Kord while handing him the tools he needs. "Sorry Trix, but I haven't finished with your Mech. But if you could wait just three minutes I'll be done. For sure." Trixie sighed and nodded her head, "Fine, but I hope nothing bad happens to my baby." Trixie walks out the garage, and sits on the couch.

"What is wrong Trixie? You look so blue." She turns her head to the talking mole, and looks at the ceiling. "Nothing, just thinking about something." "I see, well don't be thinking about it too much. Dinner is almost ready!" He said with excitement at the end.

"Please hurry Kord! I don't want to die yet!"

。。。。

'Damn it I forgot which trail i used.' I look around and notice nothing familiar. 'Ugh this is so stressing!' "Joo-Joo do you remember which way we came, I can't think straight, not after what I heard and well saw. Even though it was anything bad, but knowing them it's still bad." 'Wow I sound stupid rambling on.' I face Joo-Joo and see him nudge his shoulders. 'Damn'

Suddenly I turn and hear a twig snap. 'F***!' I hurriedly turn around and start heading the opposite direction. I turn my head and look back. It was the most horrible idea I did at that moment. I was hit with a Tazerling by the Shadow Clan. (I don't entirely know if it could potentially knock them out unconscious, but if they do then pretend he wasn't.)

I was thrown off my Mecha and crashing to the ground. "Grr" I groaned and slowly got up, looking around spotting Joo-Joo on the floor. I quickly crawl towards him, I swear if....please forbid please......"Joo-Joo, hey bud wake up I got you." I lift him up onto my lap and caress his head gently. A tear slowly falls down my cheek. 'Please don't take him. He's the only real family I have l-left.......please.....I won't ever live with myself........know he left my side!' I continue comfort my family and best friend.

I get surrounded by the Shadow Clan. "What do you want? My family needs help, so leave me alone please!" They kept coming until they all stopped except one. I look for my blaster but see it next to my Mecha, behind all the other SC's.  (I'm going to abbreviate Shadow Clan) It touches my forehead and start hearing a voice. I look up and see the SC staring at me, and that's when I knew it was talking to me.

(Let's say they touch your forehead and you can hear them talk to you telepathic, and you can respond to them back the same way. I know they can't do that but let's say they can.)

"We can help you, if you help us."

🍪🍪🍪🍪

So as you guys could see the chapter ended and well I'm sorry for the long update gape. I've just had a lot on my shoulders because of school, music production and drama.

I hope you guys understand that due to my tight schedule time, I'll be unable to update on how I planned to. But please enjoy and I'm gladly take requests for new book ideas and stuff.

I just want to make my readers happy and well happy.

Anyway Techno signing out,
Mata Ne!!