Slug 2.4

Hello everyone! How is everyone doing today and every day? You don't have to answer that question. Yes, it's been who knows how long since I posted a new story chapter. I probably expected people to say "we were in a quarantine phase, why didn't you post an update" or "Where have you been, Arthur-nim?" Simple. I took a break from any technology I possessed. But enough of that, you all have been waiting for a new chapter that I wrote to the best of my abilities. 

Now.

Let's get to the story then.

。。。

Previously on Slugterra

I said okay and head to the garage and smile. "Yes, time to search for them!" I notice Kord and Trixie discussing something, shrugging my shoulders not wanting to disturb them. "Come on Pronto, you're coming with me." Pronto sighs and gets on his donkey Mecha while I get on mine. "Let's find her slugs!" And we ride off into Slugterra terrain. 

。。。

"I found one." Perp said while he tripped over a small rock. Everyone gathered around the entrance and faced one another. "So. Who's going first?" After about seven seconds of silence, Perp decided to lean a bit forward to look at how deep it was. Little did he know that the floor was giving out on him, making him lose balance and fall in the hole. "Perp!" Yelled Fiery, who was watching him the whole time.

"No ones left behind!" Yelled Hypno jumping in after Perp fell. "Woohoo!" Cheered Nuke following behind. "Oh well, let's go, everyone!" Said Fiery while hopping in following Nuke's lead. Soon everyone started jumping in after the other. 

Perp was laughing, Hypno was getting sick from all the turning and looping thinking this was a bad idea and is regretting jumping in first, Nuke was having a blast, Fiery and the others were yelling and screaming at how dark and steep some drops were inside. "Perp take a right" Yelled Ping and Medic at the same time. Perp leaned right and exited in the middle of a field, laughing. "Let's do it again!"

One by one, everyone popped out of the vent. "I need a bush..." Hypno said while holding his stomach. "Just hold it in a bit more, man." "Nope, not gonna make it..." Hypno ran to a nearby bush and emptied his stomach. "Okay, so while Hypno gets better, let's get a clearing on where we're at, and under any circumstances don't get taken or get caught." Neg said while splitting the group.

As each group dispersed little did they know that Dr. Blakks goons were searching for slugs to ghoul.

。。。

"Have you found any, yet?"

"No, but I did hear some somewhere. Just keep looking the boss will have our throats if we go back empty-handed."

The henchmen look at one another and nod, going back to work in looking for more Slugs; unknown that a certain smart group of slugs was hearing them. One of the men look to their left and spot a slug, "I got one." He throws a net at it and looks at the slug they caught, "Ah it's just a Flopper. They're useless to us." 

The man releases the slug and it runs off to a nearby shrub, "Let's get out of here. Off to the next area, hopefully, we have better luck there." The men leave with the cargo crate, where they hold the slugs.

。。。

"Perp, are you alright?" Fiery said once the henchman left the area. Perp smiles and hops toward the rest of the team. "Yeah, I'm alright. They thought I was useless so they didn't take me captive like the other slugs I saw." Gust, Bubbles, and Chiller come hopping to Perp and tackle the little fella. "Oh, Perp we thought you were going to be taken." Bubbles said for both Gust and Chiller. 

Perp smiles at the small attention that his best buds give him, "Fiery, they're looking for our kind to capture, I think it would be best to leave before they decided to make a full sweep of this place. We should start looking for Mar and her mom." Ping suggested while watching Perp and averting his sight to Fiery. Fiery crossed his tiny arms and thought for a sec. "Alright, you have a point Ping. Listen up everyone, we are leaving right now. The more we stay here the higher the chance we can get caught and taken."

"Neg can you make a cloud for us to hide in," Fiery said while looking at the said slug. "Sure thing boss." He then turns to Stunt and Drix, "Can you two make a tunnel for us to travel in?" The two slugs look at each other and nod to Fiery. "Alright Bubbles, Chiller,  Ooze, and Magic come with me to scout the area while the rest wait until the tunnel is accessible." Fright said while approaching the group. 

With the said teams were said, Fright went to scout with the others. Fiery stayed with the others while Neg casted a cloud around the group and Stunt and Drix worked to make a tunnel to the direction they hoped Margret would be in. Two hours later and Fright returned reporting nothing out of the ordinary. Neg ran out of his energy and stopped his cloaking. And both, Stunt and Drix finished their tunnel with pride and joy, fist-pumping each other. 

All slugs cheered in unison "For Margret!" and all went into the tunnel hoping to be reunited with their precious mother-figure of a friend and owner.

。。。。

As I arrive at the hideout, I notice that Eli and Pronto aren't there. I walk to Kord's workspace and see Trixie arguing with Kord. And a new MechaBeast too. I ignore it and simply walk into the hideout and automatically get hit by a wonderful smell. I simply take a big intake of air and smell the divine aroma of actual food. I walk forward, following the smell to where it's coming from. 

As I stop at the entrance of the kitchen, I look up and see a beautiful girl and by her side is a much older yet still young woman. 'Must be her mother.' As I try to turn away from the two, the young girl sees me. "Hello, I'm Margret. And this is my mother, Rachel." Her mom turned to me, smiled, and did a small wave while continuing on preparing the food. I bowed my head and cleared my throat, "My name's Junjie. It's a pleasure to meet you two." Margret giggled a bit and smiled at me, "You don't have to be so formal, we aren't royalty but we both appreciate your manners." And she turned back to her mother. 

'How do I get her to follow me without being suspicious.? I have to think of something fast for Joo-Joo's sake.' I turn around and peep through the doorway of the kitchen, "Hey Margret, may I ask you a question?" She turns around and hums in my direction, "What's up?" I slowly walk into the room and clear my throat. "I was hoping you would join me in a small patrol around our base, so you can be familiar with the terrain of our home." 

I watch her blink a few times and a small smile appears on her face, she then turns to her mom and tells her she'll be back soon. "Sure Junjie. Let's go!" She walks past me towards the living room and grabs her bag and blasters, attaching them to her thighs. 'It's now or never. If the team hates me for this then I will never forgive myself for it.' I sigh and walk towards the garage. 

"Trixie. Kord. Mom's almost done with the food so you two can go eat. Junjie offered me to accompany him on familiarizing myself with the terrain around our home." she told the other while getting on her Mecha. Both Kord and Trixie looked at each other and ran to the kitchen. 

I hop on mine and walk next to Margret. "Ready?" She throws me a flashy smile and revs her Mecha to life. "I was born ready." and we both ride off to the location I was told to deliver her. 'I'm sorry guys. Especially you Margret. Please. Forgive me.'

。。。

There you go, my fellow readers. I'm sorry for the really really and I mean really long wait. It took me a really long time than what I expected to complete this chapter. Hopefully, in the future, I'll be able to spend more time finishing this book and giving you guys new chapters. Anyway please enjoy

Please comment, follow and vote!! I greatly would admire that. (And feedback too please)

Mata Ne!!