Slug 2.2

Hello people of the wide world! Here's your next chapter hope you enjoy, and I'm sorry for the huge time frame. Also there will be some small notes at the end regarding the story.

For keeping you all waiting for so long, I've made the chapter longer then it's supposed to be. I hope you enjoy and the slug names will be mentioned so if you don't remember who is who just go back to the Slug Name Chapter!

Now you may enjoy!!

🍪🍪🍪

Previously on Slugterra:

I get surrounded by the Shadow Clan. "What do you want? My family needs help, so leave me alone please!" They kept coming until they all stopped except one. I look for my blaster but see it next to my Mecha, behind all the other SC's. It touches my forehead and start hearing a voice. I look up and see the SC staring at me, and that's when I knew it was talking to me.
"We can help you, if you help us."

。。。。

"How can you help after you guys did this?!" I yelled knowing I was right at first. The leader looked around and nodded at the rest of them clan to scout around. "There's a prophecy we are trying to fulfill. A girl from your base is needed and we want you to help us get her." My eyes widen. "I will certainly won't." He looked at me again and just started at me. "You have to. If not sluggers will crumble to its ruins."

I moved away from the elder. "Look I would love to but if doing so will lead to my own friends hating me then I won't." I quickly look at Joo-Joo and my other slugs—which were shaking their heads no. I sigh and look back at the elder. "If I help you, will any harm come to this girl or my team?" Every SC looked at each other and said something amongst themselves. 'I don't like that one but...' the elder faces me and nods, "So you've decided to help us?"

I turn to my slugs and then Joo-Joo, "If you help Joo-Joo then I will but the deals off if you won't." I slowly get up from the ground and walk cautiously to my Mecha. "We will help you, slinger. In return we will assure you that no harm is to come to your friends and the girl." I nodded and help Joo-Joo close to me, "Then take me where to help-" one of the SC members went up to me and took Joo-Joo. "Where you want to go you cannot step foot. We will take the Inferno and heal it up and return it to you when the girl is alone with you."

With that said Joo-Joo was gone along with the shadow clan. "What have I don't to myself?" I turn towards the hideout and slow regret in helping them out.

。。。

"Trixie I told you to not rush me!" Kord yelled from the garage with tools banging and falling around. Trixie groaned and payed on the couch contemplating if she should just walk instead. "Trixie food is ready. It is Prontos secret recipe from my grandmother." Trixie turned to the table seeing a completely burned dish along with dirty looking water.

Trixie gagged and turned towards the tv and breathed through her nose and exhaled from her mouth. "Breathe Trixie. Just breathe." Just as she opened her eyes Pronto placed a plateful of the food making her gag and run to the restroom. "Was it the eyes or the seasoning I used?" Pronto asked wondering why she ran so fast out. "Oh well more for me."

As the three were downstairs, Eli turned the doorknob and slowly opened it showcasing Margret and her mom still sleeping. Eli slowly went up to them and sat beside Margret. "Uh I don't know how to do this, but Margret if you can really hear me. I would like to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what Pronto did to you and your mom and for me. For making you mad and also for my team. They didn't know how you were when I was with you back in the surface." Eli grabbed Margrets hand and held it hoping she'll wake up to his touch.