(1)The Trouble, Koro-Sensei!

Donia

'Another beautiful day, another "secret" mission completed for Medusa~.'

I guess your wondering who I am I supposed, well I'm Donia Megumi, most people call me Don or Doni.

Anywho, here I am walking out of grand hall with my main girls.

"Now what the hell do we do now!?"

That was my main girl, Haru Megumi, who also happens to be my cousin and half sister.

"You must calm yourself Haru." "Yes I concur. It's no use screaming over something that's impossible to fix."

The first one to speak was Katalia Bright, a close friend to me and Haru.

The second, was Natfillia Demetri. Another close friend to me and Haru.

"No way in hell!!" Haru screams.

"Well I agree with hot-head." All heads turn to the one and only Purple-Blackette, Etna Queen. My cousin, and I would consider her sibling material if it wasn't for her attitude towards males -_-.

"Finally!! Someone agrees to my rants!" Haru says as I saw her walk to Etna. "But sure took you long enough though."

I heard Etna scoff. "Please not as long as Spectra, she's just observing."

I look back, and sure enough there stood a Purple-Whitette watching us, or should I say "observing". But I consider her my sister, despite her being my cousin and being "remotely" innocent, with the domination of Psycho intuition.

I approached her, completely forgetting about the other four, and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey?" She looks to me. "You alright? You keep observing us."

I saw her confuse expression turn into an "Oh Yeah" look.

"Sorry Doni, I was just thinking."

"On?"

"What we should do about Koro-Sensei.."

I blinked and realized the one thing that complete makes this "mission" difficult.

And the being..... Is none other than the alien who destroyed 3/4's of the humans moon. The Great Koro-Sensei.

"Shit!" I look to Etna, who's literally kicking a wall. "Specs right, what do we do about him?"

"Well we can't "exactly" leave him here, despite his "Bonding" with Medusa." Haru states as we all sighed.

"Well.." They look my way as I crossed my arms and closed my eyes. "The way I see it, only the Megumi's can control Koro-Sensei...."

"That understandable..." I look to Etna. "You are the only one who can go Mach 20 and higher."

'Touché'

"Well how about this." I blink and turn around to see our favorite PE teacher, Kisarra Karasuma. "I talked with Illo, and Medusa. They both agree with Koro-Sensei's idea."

"And that's--" "We send one who has the potential of not killing anyone on the first day~." I look up and saw Octopus Koro-Sensei after he cuts Etna off.

I sighed.

'Honestly, is he trying to make me hate him...'

"Koro-Sensei??" "Yes Haru-chan~?" "Umm, not to disrespect, but I have to side with Medusa.." "Oh?" He says. "Why's that? If I may ask." 'Okay I like where this is heading~.' "You're not in the human world right now, and it irritates us on how your "still" in that Octapie form -_-'..."

'Oh my ice! Haru I freakin' love you~!! ^^'

"I second." Both Queen's said.

"Do forgive us, but it is rather odd to see you in this form when we're not blend." Kat says, in her *cough* "special" way.

Nat just nods in agreement.

"I see very well then~."

He takes a cross off from around his neck and glows bright yellow before turning into an "actual" decent looking being.

(Pick above, look on google for a fuller image if want)

We were awestruck. For some reason we're always awestruck when this happens, it feels.... Way to comfortable.. -_-

"Nufufufufu~, is this better?" We nod and he smirks. "Good, now on to what matters."

'God his voice 😣!'

"What's more important than our fights for victory?" Etna questions, but more around Sarcastically stated.

"Idiot!!" Haru hits Etna. "Are numbers are to low, and we are low on power and out of strategies!! Uh no offense D."

I wave my hand. "None taken."

"Exactly correct Haru-chan~." I turned and Koro-Sensei holding a sign with a green circle. "Our time is limited, and well as our chances, so I devised an idea that'll postpone the inevitable~."

I blinked.

"What is it Sensei?" Spectra asks.

It was quiet before a sudden wind burst.

"That one of you comes with me and becomes apart of my class and to ask assistance in your own way."

I'm wide eyed.

"H-Hold on!!!" Everyone looks my way. "The only one built for that--" "Is Spectra. I know, but she's the only one adaptable for this. She'll play the part and I'll make sure to watch her as she'll watch me."

I growled.

"It'll be great practice too." I blinked and look at Spectra. "It'll help with training and professions."

I blinked. 'Huh? She's right.'

I sigh.

"All right Spectra, you win. But you wait 720 days, for it has been 1440 days since Koro-Sensei's first departure from us."

She nods as Koro-Sensei tells us that he'll except the unexpected before heading through a doorway Spectra created, while also transforming back to an Octo-Demon.

"All right. Time is limited, let's train while we can!" Kisarra said as we instantly stood at attention.

"Dæī Kīßærræ!"

'Geez... The trouble Koro-Sensei is.... Yet most of it, is honestly helpful.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 1, completely.