(4)Secrets or Graves!!

Karma and Nagisa: 😲😶

Third POV

'Is Rift/Rip For Real!?!!!!!!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV

After telling them the "Number One" reason why both her and Koro-Sensei are back, Karma and Nagisa has a million questions for them.

"Why do you need help??" ~Karma

"What comrades?" ~Nagisa

The two look at each other before turning back to Rift.

"What Realm??"

The purple-whitette, who wears white hair for the moment, blinks before giving an innocent smiles and giggles, causing Karma to blush and Nagisa to sigh.

"Nufufufufu~, I promise boys you will get your answer. But the whole class most know and swear."

The boys look to Koro-Sensei confused.

"Swear??" ~Nagisa

"To what??" Karma asks carefully backing away.

"Swear to secrecy to miss Queen, of course~, she is the reason I'm here after all."

"Oh." Both boys said in a forgetful tone.

Rift laughs at the look on their faces as they turn and smile at her, only for Nagisa to grow curious.

"So, now that we know.. What do we call you??" Her, Karma, and Koro-Sensei look Nagisa's way. "Spectra or Rift??" They all, minus Koro-Sensei, blink as Spectra (Rift) laughs causing all eyes on her.

"I honestly wouldn't care what you call me as long as I give the "okay" so to speak~." She giggles and the others smile, well with Karma slightly red.

She sees Karma's face and smiles.

*Faded snap* Rift frowns and cautiously looks around using her human ears, easily going notice by Koro-Sensei and Karma.

"What is it Rift?" She carefully looks to Koro-Sensei and growls telling him to be quiet, in which he shudders and obliges.

She closes her eyes and focuses.

"Where is she??" "Oh~!" Karma and Nagisa look at her confused, as Koro-Sensei looks curious as her skull earrings glowed and a white tail appears and slowly wags. "It's Gakushuu~!" Karma growls as Nagisa continues to look at Rifts tail.

"Rift?" She looks to Koro-Sensei. "Your earrings."

She feels around her back and grows blue streaks with a light purple blush.

"Whoopsie~! Must've of finally died~*giggles innocently*." 'Died???'

"You recently got the earrings from Medusa, didn't you~?" "Y~ep! Hehe~!" She smiles. "I was testing duration limit. But now there's a issue."

Koro-Sensei uses Mach 20.

"Need a tissue~?" "Neeo~!!" (No~!)

"Two things?" Both Rift and Koro-Sensei look to Nagisa and Karma, who spoke. "One, what's"Neeo", and what issue are you talking of??"

Rift blinks and bluntly says, ""Neeo" means no where I'm from...." Karma face palms as Nagisa laughs nervously. "The issue is that Gaku is looking for me and my alternative died." She points to her purple skull earrings with white designs that were now pure grey, with an innocent expression.