(3)Reality

"All right students~, I'm very excited for our new student~." He turns to the door. "You may come in..." He chuckles. "Miss Queen~."

'Queen??'

That caught Karma's attention as well as Nagisa's.

"Queen??"

"She must be royalty."

"Yeah. I mean who has the name "Queen"?"

"I do~!" Everyone shuts up and turn only to have their eyes widen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV

All eyes were on the girl with flawless white hair, and shining violet eyes.

Karma and Nagisa couldn't keep eyes off the familiar white haired girl.

'Oh gawd. She's gorgeous!!'

"Hiya~, I'm Spectra Queen. But fill free to use my nickname~."

"Which is?" All girls say, while staring intently.

But it has no effect on innocent Spectra.

"I go by "Rift" a lot~." Karma's and Nagisa's eyes widen. "So fill free to call me that~." She giggles as all the girls smile in acceptance, even Kayano accept the fact that she was busty.

"Oh! And Koro-Sensei??"

"Yes Rift? And may I say I barely recognized you~."

She giggles, making the guys blush.

"Do you like Cool Whip~?"

Everyone was confused, including Karasuma.

'Cool Whip??'

"Yes I do, but what doe---Nyuya!?!!!"

Spectra (Rift) took out a massive whip from her thigh and tangled it in Koro-Sensei's tentacles.

"Nufufufufufu~, I believe that will not--" "Oh. But I'm not done Sensei~!" "Huh!?"

She pressed a button and Anti Koro-Sensei Spikes appear from it.

She pulls back from the surprise Koro-Sensei and took three tentacles with her.

The entire class, especially Karma, Nagisa, Karasuma, and Koro-Sensei, were wide eyed, as she then tried to punch kick him, managing to burn him, but resulted in him taking her whip, knives, and customized brass knuckles and rings away.

"H-Hey!! Oomph!!" She fell on the  before Koro-Sensei could catch her.

"Very clever way of attack miss Queen~." Koro-Sensei says as him and Karasuma help Rift up. "Nufufufu~ I'm very impressed~."

She giggles.

"Ano, Sensei. Where do I sit?" Rift asks cutely.

'Is she innocent!?' The class, except two, thought.

Koro-Sensei points to Karma.

"You may sit next to Karma Akabane. Karma let Rift know--" "Already know her chief~." Karma then stands up along with Nagisa. "We both know little miss trouble~."

Nagisa sweats as Rift giggles and heads to Karma and sits beside him.

Spectra's POV

After I took my seat next to Karma I placed my bag down, and took off brass knuckles and customized rings and put them in my bag, I hung my whip to the side of my desk and placed my knives and pistols in my desk, along with my Bento.