(2)Forgotten?

Plain italics and underlined italics are a dream state and flashback.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spectra's POV

"Starting tomorrow you will leave for the humans world, right?" Donia asks me as I nod to her.

"You must be curious as to how your two besties are doing~." She giggles.

"Well yeah.. But what if they don't remember me, I mean let's face it, I broke that day and was forced under Government surveillance. If it wasn't for the employee, I'd still be their...." I sighed. "So I'm betting they forgot me...."

I heard a snort, a lot in fact.

'The others must be listening...'

"Listen Spec." I turned her way, after drying my hands. "You're the coolest chick I've ever met. Granted you do borderline insanity and innocence, but your you. You are "Rift"."

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

I gently sit up from my alarm and blissful sleep.

I look at my alarm clock, that is themed as Lavi and Bookman from D. Gray Man.... But mostly Lavi.... and look at the time.

'5:45 huh?'

I stretch my limbs and hit the snooze on my alarm clock.

"I guess I should take a shower and shave everything for comfort..."

"~w~ why must it always be skirts....."

I sighed and got up to prepare my clothes for the day, before getting into my bathroom.

I disrobe from my stunning lingere, and yes I wear a lingere to bed. It's comfy for someone like me, no joke.

I get in the shower and washed myself, my hair, and shaved everything that needs be.

When I stepped out I looked at the full body mirror and sighed.

"You just had to get hit before the jump... Well good thing I'm already use to a white-headed appearance from back then...." I sighed and dried my hair. "But now I can't wear my cross unless situation calls for it, good thing I still have my pretty violets."

I walked out of the bathroom, threw my lingere on the bed, and got dressed in my uniform.

I head back to the bathroom and viewed myself.

"Huh. I actually think the school girl look is lovely~!"

I giggle and head out to get my stuff.

I placed my cross and choker into my bag and placed placed my weapons upon my body for concealment.

I smiled.

'Good thing I'm smart, not dumb~.'

~Flashback~

I arrived two days ago, but went to take the placement test a day after I settled in.

"Okay and... Done~!! Yay!!!" I finished getting settled in and head out the door, but not before checking my phone.

'5:35?? Why am I so nocturnal?? ~w~'

With that in mind I head to the main entrance of Kunugigaoka Junior High.