A fight

-I decided to update early, but this chapter will need at LEAST three votes (likes, whatever)-

 I'm walking with Shifu, through the barracks' halls, silently listening to him rant, I turn to see the students walking up the steps, they seem to be discussing something, as they slow down, and Crane flaps his wings. Tigress then takes the lead, as the rest follow, a few moments later, the panda steps out of his hiding place.

~About ten minutes later~

I walk past the hall with the student's rooms, to see the panda, stuck in a hole, I quietly watch, as he brushes the boards back into place, then hurries, and end up falling into one of the rooms. I hear a short conversation, then the panda is back in the hall. He continues down the hall, until Tigress opens her doors,

"Master Tigress. Didn't mean to wake you, just umm-"

"You don't belong here."

"Ah, yeah, yeah. Of course, This is your room.."

"I mean you don't belong in the Jade Palace, you're a disgrace to Kung fu, and if you have any respect for who we are, and what we do. You will be gone by morning.-" Tigress inhales trying to continue, and sees me out the corner of her eye, and stops. Angrily shutting the door. The panda stands there a few seconds, then lets out a small,

"Big fan.." With that the panda starts down the hallway, opposite of me.

I walk to my room, and sit on the floor, unable to sleep I meditate a little before, heading to bed.

~-Morning-~

Shifu and I stand at the end of the hall, as the morning gong rings loud.

"Good morning, Masters!" They say in unison, standing at their doors, everyone except the panda.

"Panda. Panda!" Shifu goes to his room, and shoves open the door.

"Wake up." Then Shifu chuckles as I make my way down the hall, to see a empty room.

"He's quit." He starts back up the hall, me behind him, and the students in file behind me. All is silent until we reach the training grounds, then Viper asks the question we all want to know.

"What do we do now Masters..With the panda gone, who'll be the dragon warrior..?" Shifu answers with a,

"All we can do is resume our training, and trust that in time, the true dragon warrior will be revealed." The doors open, to see the panda trying to do the splits on rods of bamboo.

"What are you doing here?!" Shifu snaps, and the Panda turns to us.

"Oh, Hi. Uh..Good morning master-" The panda connects his hands, in a half done bow.

"I thought I'd warm up a little," He stretches is arm, not even over his head, trying to touch his foot, and lets out noises of struggle.

"You're stuck." 

"Stuck. What stuck.."He laughs, "Nah this is one of my..- Yeah I'm stuck.."

"Help him." Shifu tells, Crane, not even looking at him. 

"Oh, Dear" Crane walks over, grabs the panda's waistband, and start to flap his wings.

"Okay, maybe on three..One, two." Crane flaps harder, ending up with the Panda on the ground.

"Ha..Thank you"

"Don't mention it.."

"No really, I apreciat-"

"Ever." Crane tells him, in a cold tone, walking away.

"You actually thought you could learn to do a full split in one night." Shifu asks, ending by throwing tiles into the sky.

"It takes years to develop one's flexibility," Tigress crouches, and Shifu snaps having her jump into the air," and years longer to apply it in combat." Tigress does a split and breaks both, simultaneously. All the pieces fall down, onto the panda, ending with a big chunk hitting him on the head. He picks it up, trying to sneakily put it behind his back. 

"PUT. THAT. DOWN." Shifu snaps, ears folding back, I internally fan-girl at the gesture, "The only souvenirs we collect here, are bloody knuckles and broken bones." 

"Yeah~" The panda puts his hands together, "Excellent."

"Let's get started." Shifu snaps his fingers, and we all walk to the field. The panda and Viper get into stance. 

"Are you ready..?" 

"I was born ready." Viper smacks the panda, flipping him around and ending with him on the ground upside down.

"I'm sorry, brother, I thought you said you were ready.."

"That was awesome, Let's go again." The panda puts his hands together, Shifu slightly growls, and I look at him, surprised. Shifu snaps, and Monkey moves to place, grabbing bamboo, and handing one to the panda. Monkey attacks, hitting his opponent's stomach, head, and his weapon, the panda just acts like he did it. Next is Crane, he looks to the panda, who makes a noise, then bounces around the turtle shell. Shifu snaps, signalling that it is Mantis' turn. We head back out, as I stay on the porch of the practice building, the panda gets flipped around, upside down, side ways, and back and forth, before hitting the ground, Mantis jumping away. The panda hits the ground, and tiredly puts his hands together. 

"I've been taking it easy on you Panda, but no more, Your next opponent, will be Master Y/n." {I know, BIG changes = NO NO! but Yeah~}

"Alright! Yeah.Let's go!" The panda says eagerly, as the students give surprised glances, and I calmly walk down the steps, wings in my sleeves, as he gets up. I walk across from him, then I look up to him, obviously frustrated that this mistake is the Dragon Warrior, the one to stop my boy.

"Step Forward. Panda."I say coldly, the students give a shocked look at the fact that I spoke. The panda goes to step forward, and I grab his foot, flipping him onto his back. I hear Shifu saying something, and the panda replying, but I'm too focused to hear, I then flip him onto his sides, ending by flipping him up into the air, I fly up, and kick him out of the training grounds.

I land, as he starts to bounce down the stairs. Shifu comes to my side, as the students go to the gate. I turn my back, and walk to the barracks.

"Y/n, a-are you alright." Shifu says catching up to me.

"Where did that come from. T-that power, the energy!" I speed up a little at Shifu's question, my eyes finally landing on the barracks. Shifu speeds up, and gets into the doorway, between me, and the building my room is housed in.

"Y/n!" He puts his hands out to the side, trying to block me.

"What is wrong with you?!" I stop in front of Shifu, my eyes angled to the steps. He calls my name again. This time, it is soft, caring and yet stern.

"Shifu...D-do you think that we could've.. some how, stopped his path.." I slowly look to Shifu, tears brimming my eyelids.

"Shifu! Our boy. Our Son! We RAISED him!!" I cry out, as I fall to my knees crying, and I latch myself onto Shifu's  smaller form.

~Shifu's P.O.V~
Y/n clings to my robes, sobbing, I awkwardly reach my hand to her. I rest my hand on her head, and she flinches.

"Y/n..I'm, sorry.." I hesitate, unsure what to say. She looks up at me, her normally caring e/c eyes, gleaming with unfallen tears. Her courageous spirit, broken, as he shakes.

-Back to Y/n-
Shifu lifts my head, by the chin. I look to his eyes, caring, and protective. I slowly stand up, Shifu helping me. Shifu raises his hand, and wipes a lone tear from my cheek.

"Shifu..I-"

"Y/n, I need to-" We start at the same time. We both sigh, and then both laugh a little. I hug Shifu, and he slowly wraps his arms around my waist.

"Thank you Shifu.." I quietly whisper to him, his grip tightens.

"Anything for you..."

-Hey! So I updated, because honestly, I've decided to do this book, and a sequel, maybe... Any ways. AT LEAST THREE VOTES TO THE NEXT UPDATE!!-

♤♡Readinwriter◇♧