Goodbye Master

~~Here you go guys!!! Thanks for the reads!~~

-Y/n's P.O.V-

I walk through the halls of the barracks, and heard noises. I followed them to the student's hall. I walk to the hall to see Tigress looking at one of the doors. I stop behind the corner and listen in.

"According to legend, there was once a time when the Masters used to smile."

"No.."

"That was before-"

"Before what..?"

"Before Tai Lung.." Tigress burst into one of the rooms, and I feel a pain in my heart as Crane says,

"Yeah, we're not really supposed to talk about him.."

"Well, if he's going to stay here, he should know."

"Guys. Guys. I know about Tai Lung. He was a student, the first ever to master the thousand scrolls of..Kung fu.... Then he turned bad and..." The Panda starts mumbling, his voice ever so slightly raising in pitch.

"He wasn't just a student. Y/n found him as a cub, brought him in, and her and Shifu raised him as their own. And when the boy showed talent in Kung fu, Shifu was thrilled to train him. They believed in him, and told him he was destined for greatness. It was never enough for Tai Lung, he wanted the dragon scroll, but Oogway saw darkness in his heart. And refused. Outraged, Tai Lung laid waste to the valley. He tried to take the scroll by force, and Shifu had to destroy what he had helped to create, but how could he. Shifu and Y/n loved Tai Lung like they never loved anyone before, or since.." I wipe a tear from my eye, the memories threatening to fall out in a form of cries.

"And now, he has a chance to make things right, to train the true Dragon Warrior, and he's stuck. With you. A Big Fat Panda, who treats it like a joke.." I hear a noise then Tigress yells, as I stand up, and silently walk away to the sacred peach tree of wisdom to calm myself. When I get there Master Oogway and Shifu are there.

"ah. Shifu, there is just news, there is no good or bad."

"Master. Your vision, your vision was right! Tai Lung has broken out of prison, he's on his way." I walk closer to them, from behind Shifu, nervously standing beside him.

"That is bad news. If you believe that the Dragon Warrior will not be able to stop him." I feel Shifu tense beside me, and I put my wing on his back.

"The panda? Master that panda is not the Dragon Warrior, he wasn't even meant to be here." I cut in, without thinking.

"It was an accident." Shifu finishes my thought.

"There are no accidents."

"Yes. We know.." We answer in unison, looking down.

"You've said that already... Twice."Shifu adds.

"Well, that was no accident either."

"Thrice." I add in, slightly awkward.

"My old friends.. The panda will never fulfill his destiny, nor you yours. Until you let go of the illusion of control-"

"Illusion..?"

"Yes, Look at this tree you two, I can not make it blossom when it suits me, nor make it bear fruit, before it's time."

"But there are things we can control."Shifu kicks the tree, making fruit fall.

"I can control when the fruit will fall." Shifu adds, and a peach hits him on the head, and Oogway chuckles.

"And I can control-" Shifu jumps to the air, cutting a peach, "Where to plant the seed. That is no illusion Master." Shifu says, catching the pit, and throwing it into the earth.