The End..?

~Here we are. I also wanted to say, that none of the art I use is mine.~

-Y/n's P.O.V-

"HEY!" I feel Tai Lung's grip tighten as he turns his head, the edges of my vision turning black, my breath almost stopping. Po is standing at the broken doorway, hands on his knees, gaining his breath back. He turns, and stands, still holding me he drops his arm to his side.

"Who are you..?"

"Buddy... I ..am the Dragon.. warrior." Po says, then tiredly does a stance. Quickly replacing his hands on his knees.

"You?" Tai lung laughs, "Him? He's a panda," Tai Lung drops me to the ground, and I let out a quiet honk-like noise, " you're a panda, whatta gonna do big guy, sit on me?"

"Don't tempt me." Po gives a little chuckle, then makes a stance.

"Now. I'm gonna use this!" Po pulls out the Dragon Scroll, and laughs

"Ah-ha! you want it, come and get it." Po barely finishes his sentence, before Tai Lung punches him in the face, he hits one of the columns, and bounces back, getting Tai Lung in return. Po realizes what he did, then makes a weird face, and some noises. Tai Lung growls, as he runs at Po, the panda tries to take off, and ends up flying out the door with the snow leopard on his back.

-Shifu's P.O.V-

  I quietly watched in horror as Tai Lung throws y/n to the ground, and left flying out with the panda. After a while, I gather what energy I have left to slowly drag myself across the floor to her side.

"y/n.." No answer. I check her pulse. Slow but there. I let out an uneasy sigh, and wrap my arms around her, feeling weak. I sit there, for who knows how long. Contemplating what to say, many things run through my head, I try to settle them straight.

"I'm sorry, I-I..." I stop when a bright light pushes it's way through the hall, giving me a feeling of reassurance, and I hug her tighter.

"I'm sorry, I w-wasn't s-s-strong enough.." I sit up, as I feel y/n's breath slowing.

"No...no, no, no. Y/n, please don't!" I feel tears start to pour from my eyes,

"I-I need you h-here w-with me!" I drop my head to her chest, trying to comfort my self, to her weak heart beat.

"Y/n. please, I need you!" I silently cry letting everything out, how I've felt, the stress, and the extremity I have for y/n. I hear panting, and footsteps. I look up to see Po coming to a stop a few feet away.

"Master!" Po falls to his knees by side, "I-is Master Y/n alright?! w-what's wrong?!" I open my mouth to speak, when I feel Y/n move, I look at her, and her eyes are scrunching, then fluttering open.

"Y/n!"

"Master Y/n!"

-Y/n's P.O.V-

"Y/n!"

"Master Y/n!"

"Ow. Too loud.." I bring my hand up to block the sun, see Shifu, and Po, and quickly sit up, and try to stand, only ending up falling, and having Shifu catch me, his arms around my waist.

"W-where's Tai Lung?!" Shifu looks from me, to Po.

"Well, I-I defeated him.." Po says looking awkwardly proud.

"But Master Y/n, were you... ya know.. dead..?" Po looks at me questionably, and I try to smile.

"Po, birds' heart are quicker, and if we go unconscious our hearts almost stops." Both Po and Shifu give a sigh of relief. We all share a bit of relaxation, as I finally stand by myself.

"So... You guys wanna go get somethin' to eat...?" Po asks,

"Yeah." Both Shifu, and I, answered at the same time.

;-; Time Skip ;-;

-Shifu's P.O.V-

~Days after the whole ordeal~

Y/n and I are walking through the halls, towards the gardens, relishing in the fact that it's all over. I sent the five, and Po, to the village to help rebuild. So I could *ahem* talk to Y/n. She absentmindedly walks to her room, I guess forgetting I was with her. She gets to the door, opens the door, and quietly walks inside. I'm about to leave when she speaks.

"Shifu, please come in." I clear my throat, adjusting my collar, as I feel my face heat up. 'Shifu. You perv she's not that kind of woman!'  I awkwardly walk in, close the door, and sit on the couch-like fixture. I try to look straight forward, as I can hear Y/n open and close a door, and clothes rustling in a room behind me. My ears instinctively flick towards the sound, and I can hear as Y/n's kimono drops to the floor. I try to move my ears away, and they won't move, my subconscious knows I want to hear, knows that I'd give anything to see he-

"Shifu.. You okay..?" I jump a little when Y/n appeared in my vision,

"Y-yeah, I am. w-wh-" I stop as soon as I feel Y/n's hand on my forehead, then my cheek.

"Shifu.. You're really warm, here lay down." I don't even have time to comprehend what she said before she pulled on my shoulders. Putting my head on her lap, so my face is upwards. She smiles down at me, a small, caring smile. One a wife would give to her husband. I look at her face, her beautiful features, no matter the weather outside I would be happy just knowing a face like hers is in existence. Eyes so deep, so full, I don't know whether to look away, or keeping being enticed by them. She blinks, and I realize I've been staring, the creepy kind.

-Y/n's P.O.V-

I watch Shifu's eyes search for something on my face, I blink and he looks away. I pet his head, brushing his ears back.

"Shifu, I have... a question.." I say, not even looking at him, just continuing to pet his ears back.

"The things you said, a few days ago, when you thought I was- you know... Were those words really for me..?" I brush his ears back, then Shifu sits up, one arm over my legs, so he's leaning over my lap, and I'm stuck sitting.

-Shifu's P.O.V-

"Y/n.. you must know, I thought you were actually..... g-gone. And so yes I supp-" I get cut off by Y/n, well actually Y/n's arms around my torso. She's shaking slightly, so I awkwardly rub her back.

"Y/n, I'm sorry for anything I said...?" I said, almost like a question. She lets her arms sag a bit, as she backs up, to look at me. We gaze at each other, as if we're trying to read the other's mind, and see what's hidden in it.

"y/n..." I say, barley a whisper, and then she kisses me. I wrap my arms around her, I mean we've kissed before, but it was a quick, flutter of a kiss. This, this is deep, full of passion. I can feel everything she wants to say, but can't, or at least doesn't know how to put it into words. She's sad, angry, and calm, all at once. We break apart, and Y/n puts her forehead to mine.

"Y/n, never leave me, no matter what comes our way..?" I watch as she smiles, blushes, and starts to cry. I bring my hand to her cheek, using my thumb to wipe the tears away, but they keep coming, I start to freak out, as Y/n starts to giggle. A sound I haven't heard in quite a long time. It makes my heart pound, my ears tilt back, and a blush to show. I look away, as Y/n speaks.

"Yes Shifu, I'll stay, no matter what, you'll just have to deal with me!" She says, then tackles me in a hug, and we end up on the ground, her straddling me. I blush, as she lays down on my chest looking at me.

"Deal..?" I smile, unable to withstand her.

"Deal." An we seal our promise with a kiss.

~~Updated hope you enjoyed! I'm sorry if this was shorter then the rest. Now onto KFP2!!~~

NEXT UPDATE AT TWENTY VOTES!!

Thanks for the support!!

♤♡ReadinWriter ◇♧

(1325 Word Count)