Chapter 8

Harry checked his face in the cracked mirror. He was back to normal. He put his glasses on as Ron hammered on the door of Hermione's stall.

"Hermione, come out, we've got loads to tell you--"

"Go away!" Hermione squeaked.

Harry and Ron looked at each other.

"What's the matter?" said Ron. "You must be back to normal by now, we are."

But Moaning Myrtle glided suddenly through the stall door. Harry had never seen her looking so happy.

"Ooooooh, wait till you see," she said. "It's awful--"

They heard the lock slide back and Hermione emerged, sobbing, her robes pulled up over her head.

"What's up?" said Ron uncertainly. "Have you still got Millicent's nose or something?"

Hermione let her robes fall and Ron backed into the sink.

Her face was covered in black fur. Her eyes had turned yellow and there were long, pointed ears poking through her hair.

"It was a c-cat hair!" she howled. "M-Millicent Bulstrode m-must have a cat! And the p-potion isn't supposed to be used for animal transformations!"

"Uh-oh," said Ron.

"You'll be teased something dreadful," said Myrtle happily.

"It's okay, Hermione," said Harry quickly. "We'll take you up to the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey never asks too many questions..."

It took a long time to persuade Hermione to leave the bathroom.

"so what did you guys find out" She asked

"Ella is Harry's sister" Ron said

"oh finally, I already knew that" Hermione said

"you did!" Harry whispered shouted

"yes, most of the school did. They said Potter as her last name at the sorting, but everyone knows that Snape is her foster father" Hermione explained

"But she's my sister" Harry said

"she's also a Slytherin" Ron said

"so, still my sister" Harry argued

"Harry your starting to sound like an overprotective big brother" Hermione teased

"Good, she's younger then me" Harry said

"why are you getting so worked up over this" Ron questioned

"I've been separated from my sister for my entire life and I was never allowed to see her or know who she was. How else should I feel" Harry said a bit angry

-

"Draaacoooo" Ella said "Draco.....Draco....Draco.....Draco....Draco.....Draco....Draco.....Draco"

"whaaaaaat" Draco laughed

"I'm bored" She laughed

"me too" he agreed "come on we have class"

"boo" she whined

"let's go" Draco said dragging her out

As they walked to class they heard something "His eyes are as green as a fresh pickled toad,

His hair is as dark as a blackboard,

I wish he was mine,

he's really divine,

The hero who conquered the Dark Lord"

Ella laughed and so did Draco, he looked at her "sounds like Potter getting attention again"

"as always" Ella agreed

Draco picked up a diary that was on the ground, Harry must've dropped it. Ella looked at it with Draco.

"Give that back," said Harry quietly.

"Wonder what Potter's written in this?" Draco questioned looking at Ella who shrugged

A hush fell over the onlookers. Ginny was staring from the diary to Harry, looking terrified.

"Hand it over, Malfoy," said Percy sternly.

"When I've had a look," he said, waving the diary tauntingly at Harry.

Percy said, "As a school prefect -" but Harry had lost his temper. He pulled out his wand and shouted, "Expelliarmus!"

Just as Snape had disarmed Lockhart, Malfoy found the diary shooting out of his hand into the air. Ella quickly caught it.

"Harry!" said Percy loudly. "No magic in the corridors. I'll have to report this, you know!"

But Harry didn't care, he was one-up on Malfoy, and that was worth five points from Gryffindor any day. 

"Potter, the book" Percy said looking at Ella

She sighed and handed the diary over to Ron. 

Malfoy was looking furious, and as Ginny passed him to enter her classroom, he yelled spitefully after her, "I don't think Potter liked your valentine much!"

"you should've just stuck with a card" Ella added

Ginny covered her face with her hands and ran into class. Snarling, Ron pulled out his wand, but Ella pushed him away.

-

"that was fun" Draco laughed

"the best" Ella added

"Ella" Draco said getting her attention

"yeah" She answered sitting down by the common room fire

"happy valentine's day" Draco said kissing her cheek "good night" he ran up the stairs and into his room

Ella squealed happily and ran up to her room. Draco Malfoy just kissed her, on the cheek, but hey it counts. She fell asleep with a smile on her face and her face blushed.