Chapter 12

"I can't believe we're still getting tests" Ella whined to Draco as they made their way out of their first class

"Well the school only stayed open during this mess so we could still get our education"  Draco explained smirking

"blah blah blah" Ella rolled her eyes

"Ella, behave" Snape said

"yes father" Ella said innocently and Draco rolled his eyes, smiling

Three days before their first exam, Professor McGonagall made another announcement at breakfast.

"I have good news," she said, and the Great Hall, instead of falling silent, erupted.

"Dumbledore's coming back!" several people yelled joyfully.

"You've caught the Heir of Slytherin!" squealed a girl at the Ravenclaw table.

"Quidditch matches are back on!" roared Wood excitedly.

When the hubbub had subsided, Professor McGonagall said, "Professor Sprout has informed me that the Mandrakes are ready for cutting at last. Tonight, we will be able to revive those people who have been Petrified. I need hardly remind you all that one of them may well be able to tell us who, or what, attacked them. I am hopeful that this dreadful year will end with our catching the culprit."

There was an explosion of cheering. Harry looked over at the Slytherin table and wasn't at all surprised to see that Draco Malfoy hadn't joined in. Ron, however, was looking happier than he'd looked in days. Harry looked over to see Ella laying her head on Malfoy's shoulder, at which he became angry at.

"how boring" Draco commented

"I want some more action" Ella complained at which Draco smiled to

They looked at each other and laughed. They think so much alike, that's what makes them good friends. Later in the day they were walking when they suddenly heard Professor McGonagall's voice, magically magnified.

  "All students to return to their House dormitories at once. All teachers return to the staff room. Immediately, please." 

 "Another attack?" Ella asked

"let's go" Draco said taking her hand and hurry to their dorm

Later that night Ella heard tapping on the window of her room. She opened the window and Harry's Owl flew into the room with a letter. She took the letter and opened.

Meet me outside the Slytherin Dormatorys, we need your help

-Harry

Ella closed her window after Hedwig left. She quickly put on her green Slytherin skirt, white shirt, and Green tie. She slipped her black flats on and wet out of the room, Nobody was in the common room. She went outside and saw Ron and Harry.

"what's up guys?" Ella asked

"Ginny'a been taken into the chamber" Ron said

"we need your help, we're going to Lockhart" Harry explained

"of course I'll help, I've been looking for some action" Ella agreed excitedly

"your so weird" Harry smiled a bit

"thanks Ella" Ron said

"no problem Ronny" Ella smiled

Darkness was falling as they walked down to Lockhart's office. There seemed to be a lot of activity going on inside it. They could hear scraping, thumps, and hurried footsteps.