↳ dating larry would include...

[ dating larry would include... ]

- pda! he lovesss touching you everywhere, like i swear, he always ends up touching you somewhere. it's an obligation. standing next to him? he'll probably have his arm around you. he does get a little too touchy sometimes, especially in public but he doesn't care. he's not afraid to show the world that he loves you a lot.

- makeout sessions. hooo, is it just me or does the room feel a lot more steamier now? as much as larry loves giving surprise and innocent kisses, he also loves giving sudden neck kisses which leads to sloppy makeout sessions. whether it be in his room, in the janitor's closet in school or anywhere really!

- pet names. this man lovesss giving you petnames. he especially uses "babe" and "doll" a lot of the times.

- listening to bands together! whether you like sanity's fall or not, he's going to have to force you to listen. but you get back and force him to listen to your music (which sometimes isn't really his taste but he copes with it, seeing that you get so excited listening to your fav band, he's happy)

- skipping school a lot. wOah woah woah, did i just hear that right? s/o?? skipping school??? well yes, you're not one to skip school, like, ever but larry always persuades you into skipping and you do it anyways (he doesn't always pursuades you, just a few couple times when he feels really bored of school, he doesn't want you to get in trouble because of him though)

- free weed. i mean, if you were to ever be up to smoke some weed, then hey! you have a boyfriend who has free weed for you!

- deep conversations. he's not one to be all sentimental and talk about feelings a lot of the times but he trusts you a lot to know that you would never judge him. ever.

you mostly talk about life and death. it gets depressing at times and brings him down a lot so you try to enlighten the conversation and cuddle with him a lot.

- hanging out with sal. a lot. well, you're boyfriend is sal fisher's bestfriend so they hangout alot. sometimes you just tag along with them because you feel left out and that larry spends wayyy too much time with sal. despite that, you never suspect anything or get jealous cause you trust larry a lot.

- him fighting for you. whenever someone bullies you or a random person catcalls you on the streets, he's sure to bring out the guns. it's seen in the game that he get easily angered when his family and friends are messed around with, he doesn't like that people would even be mean or objectify his precious s/o.

- q u i c k i e s. this is only when your relationship is more serious and intimate! larry enjoys the rush of having intercourse under a certain time limit. lowkey it excites him wayyy too much.

- family meals. no matter how much you and larry protest against this, lisa always insists on you staying the night but if you really say you can't, then there's always the second best option for that- family meals! larry swears he's never seen her mom cook so many since his dad left.

- presents! though larry doesnt have a lot on him most of the time, he tries to collect as much as money to buy you cute shit like this nice necklace he saw at the mall or the pair of cute boots he thought looked nice on you. but his mom buys you more than he does LMAO

- drawings. he'd draw you every chance he gets, man. sometimes even paints portraits of you. whether youre sleeping or eating or writing or whatever you normally do! he whips out his sketchbook and just starts drawing you. he never shows them to you, though (cause he's shy, okay, shush, don't force the boy)

- doing shitty things together. ah yes, he'd probably be one to have a tattoo gun of his own and be like, "hey, y/n, let me tattoo a skull on your foot," and you'd be like, "sure, sounds cool," the gang would probably be in it too. todd would be quite iffy about the whole ordeal, sal wouldn't mind as he even offers to tattoo one on you and larry, ash would be iffy too but gives in when pursuaded and would probably give a rad tattoo on your back or two.