↳ dating travis would include...

[ dating travis would include... ]

( a/n: travis has to be one of my fav characters-- even topping larry at that so i'll be adding his here, just cause i want to lmao)

- scecret meetups! he has to keep the relatioship lowkey or else his father would be furious. he's upset that he can't be open about dating you but you don't mind and you also reassure him that you still love him no matter what.

- dealing with his problems. and by that i mean, dealing with his problems together. this boy is a troubled boy. he has wayyy too much problems and it pains you a lot to see him be so miserable and mad all the time. you try to help him and possibly sign him up for therapy but he refuses so you try to help him as best as you can.

- him opening up. he's more open about his feelings with you, telling you what went goes in the house and how he felt at the moment. but other times, he likes to just show you his bruises and just stay silent and cry. give the boy a damn break.

#fuckyoutravis'sdad

- him being less angry and mean?

at you, specifically so anyways. he wouldn't go around calling you names and lash out on you. but he still gets quite angry at you at times and hurt your feelings by saying stuff like, "god! you're so fucking stupid, y/n!" but he never apologizes as he doesn't know how to (plus he's scared that you're angry at him). he'll just waltz into you and says in a soft meek voice, "hi y/n," but you never really can be mad at him for too long so you just smile back and reply with a "hey,"

- talking of god a lot. travis is a very religious boy. he gets quite offended when you curse out, "jesus fucking christ!" and he usually scolds you if you do and you apologize and try to not do it again. you'd have to listen to all his little rambles and rants of why did god create gay people and how they're disgusting.

then you just have to remind him that you two are gay/he's bisexual and he shuts up and his eyes just widens,"fuck, you're right,"

- sneaky glances in class. he tends to want to sit infront of the class as he likes to glance behind to see what you're doing clearly. he always catches you doodling on your desk or staring out into the abyss. he finds it extremely dorky and cute that you don't notice his glances. he likes to tease you afterwards about it though.

"y/n, i liked the doodle of me you drew in class yesterday,"

"oh thank yo- wAIT WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID YOU-"

- him having to not acknowledge you in public. your heart just breaks when he does this, glancing at you for a second and acting as if he doesn't know you? it completely tears you but you know he does it cause he's scared so you never do bring it up and argue with him.

- cHristiAn reLateD giFtS. he's not one to give presents but if he does, he'd most likely give you a rosary or a book about a saint that reminded him of you (he's so cute im going to die)

- you going to church on sundays. after mass, of course. whether you're a religious person or not, you never attend to mass cause sal once told you how fishy the church was so you decided to take his advice. though, you only go there after mass to meet up with travis. and you two go on walks around the church and talk about life and stuff.

- shy kisses! you two rarely kiss cause travis is a bit of a shy guy (plus he thinks god's judging him cause god's always looking). the kisses are always quick but sweet. you're the one who usually initiates cause he's too much of a hard head to make the first move.

- him being all fuzzy and inlove. though, i know some people like to say that travis is a jerk to everyone including his s/o, i like to think that he'd treat s/o with such love and delicacy or is that just me? he just loves you so much, it's stupid. he believes that sometimes he's not good enough for you