30.

"M-Move in?" He asks, his voice rising in pitch as he turns me around to face him, "You aren't just teasing me?"

I shake my head, "No, I'm serious."

He beams at me before wrapping me in a hug, "Of course you can move in."

I return his smile, placing my lips on his gently,  feeling the excitement build in my stomach. I can feel his smile through the kiss, before he deepens it, and my head starts spinning. Everything falls out of focus, as I find myself running my fingers through his soft hair, and his arm around my waist pulls me closer to him. When we part, my breath is uneven, but I wish I could've waited just a bit longer before coming up for air.

"How soon can you move in?" He asks, tracing a finger along my jaw, lifting my chin upwards slightly to face him.

"As soon as possible," I smile, as he plants yet another kiss on my lips, his nose nudging against mine softly, as he sends my head spinning again. I can't stand just another innocent kiss. I pull him closer to me now, my hands pressing into his firm back as I tilt my head, and our mouthes open slightly. The kiss is passionate and wild, surpassing all the kisses we've shared before, like it's our first real kiss. I want to save this moment, so I allow my lips to linger on his, soaking up every detail; his slowed breathing, his nearly silent moan, the way I cling to him as if he was the only thing left to save me. It's intoxicating, but when we part this time, I feel satisfied.

I grin as we part now, as Oikawa mouthes a silent 'wow'. I guess he was as enthralled by it as me. His arm still hangs on my waist, as we discuss the details of moving, and I continue cooking. I can barely imagine being able to be like this everyday, it sounds to good to be true. Months ago I would never imagine something like this to happen, and it's all happening so quickly, I know I have to cherish it now.

"So does that mean we're going to get married?" He asks suddenly, breaking my focus, as I nearly burn myself on the pot in front of me.

"I-I hadn't thought of that," I stammer, not knowing what to say. I don't think it's an entirely bad idea, and considering we'd be living together- No, no, that's too quick even for me, "I don't think we should right now," I give him a soft smile, as my hand finds his cheek, "Just be patient."

He smiles still, though it certainly isn't he answer he wanted.

"Are you going to quit working?" He continues, as I shake my head no.

"I still need money to pay for daycare and everything else," I sigh, "Plus I don't know what I'd do if I didn't work."

"Well you could go to school," he suggests, "You're definitely smart enough."

I brush off the idea, I'd given up on school a long time ago. I didn't have the time or money to go, no matter how badly I wanted to. Even though Tooru seems determined to help me out, I don't think I have enough time to do it.

•••

The last of the large boxes are piled in the doorway, as a hoard of men come to grab them, lifting them effortlessly as they take them to various areas of the house. Tooru instructs them all with ease, as they follow his every order. They seem to like and respect him, and are at his whim. He's their captain after all.

All of the men are enormous, some even taller than Tooru, with broad shoulders and toned legs, which can't hurt when moving so many heavy things. They don't complain, and so far, they've all treated me kindly, some even hitting on me simply to tease Tooru.

"Wow," says one tall blonde, "She sure is cute Oikawa, I might just have to steal her away."

"Hey!" Tooru growls, pulling me beside him protectively, "You can't steal her."

I laugh and roll my eyes as I pull away from him, and head over to Seiji, who trails behind the men, almost under their feet. I snatch him up into my arms, apologizing to the brunette who almost tripped over him. He waves his hand telling me Seiji wasn't a bother, and gives Seiji a smile. Seiji seems to enjoy being around so many people, and already is trying to clamber out of my grasp. I chastise him for not being careful, before handing him off to his father, and heading to the kitchen. I made food for everyone, but I hardly think it's enough. I go on about making even more, as Oikawa joins me in the kitchen.

"You don't have to do all this," he sighs, looking at me, "You're going to impress them too much."

"And is that bad?" I shrug, "I'm just trying to thank them for all the help is all. But there's so many of them."

"I told you not to worry about it," he laughs, grabbing my hand, "This is just what we do for each other, you don't have to worry yourself so much."

I shake my head, determined to finish, but give him a small kiss.

"Awe," a couple of the men swoon loudly from the doorway, exaggerating their responses. I laugh, as a slight blush creeps onto my face, and they all continue to tease Oikawa.

I can't help but laugh at his flustered look as he tries to regain his cool, and whines for them to stop. He still hasn't outgrown his childish response, and grows annoyed when the men don't stop.

Suddenly, Iwaizumi is beside Oikawa yelling at him for acting like he is. I give him a small wave as he walks over to me slowly, wrapping his arms around me in an embrace.

"How are you?" He asks. He hasn't seen me since I got out of the hospital last week, and it's safe to say he's been worried. His expression softens as I reassure him I'm fine, and he turns to look at the food I'm making, "You're cooking for everyone?"

I give him a nod, as I begin placing the noodles into ten bowls, one for everybody here. I add vegetables and spices to the top, doing my best to keep them all identical. When I'm satisfied with what I've prepared, I call the men into the dining area, handing them each a bowl and chopsticks. They all thank me in unison, which brings a proud grin to my face, which is furthered as they compliment the taste of the dishes.

"This tastes amazing," Iwaizumi smiles, sipping the broth from his bowl, "Thank you."

I give him a slight nod, before wandering off to find Oikawa and Seiji, who hadn't joined the others when I called. I take my time looking around at my new home as I search for them, the thought of living here still hasn't set in. I know I'll love being here, but as of right now, it's still shrouded with a dream-like veil, that I can't seem to shake. As I ascend the stairs, a soft smile plays on my lips, imagining all the memories to be made in such a nice home. Somehow Oikawa's come along, and turned my dreams of a perfect life into a reality.

A/N: Hey guys it's me! So just wanted to let you guys know there's going to be a lot of time skips from here on out! I don't have the time to write everything out, and it'd be probably 20 more chapters if I did! Anyways, the book is going to be finished up in probably around 10 chapters! Of course I say that but I'm not 100% sure myself. Thanks for reading! I hope you all enjoy it.