the beginning

(Y/n) = your name

(Y/n's) p.o.v

It was a rainy after noon on a Sunday, and I was feeling a bit hungry. Being a college student meant that you worked your ass off most of the time, and then you just feel too lazy to cook...
UGH!!!! I finally hoisted my lazy self out of bed and threw on my favorite nirvana t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, some black convers, then a black hoodie over my t-shirt. I left my small apartment and to my mothers old car that she lent me when I was off to college. I got inside my car, and rode to the nearest coffee shop. I then went inside and just ordered, (f/f) (favourite food), a coffee, and went right to eating. I ate what I could, then I payed, and left with the rest of my food in a to-go box. While As I was walking back to my car while sipping my coffee, I heard a deep, pain filled moan. I stopped at the sound and panicked in my mind.

*shit, shit, shit, shit!!!!! What do I do?! Do I go check it out? Is it safe? Is someone hurt?!*
Finally, after a few seconds of thinking to myself, I then followed the noise. I stepped right in front what looked like some sort of animal underneath a blanket. (It was really dark in that alleyway) I then reached out to take the blanket off the animal and thats when it let out another groan, only this time.... It sounded more,..... Human? I took out my phone, and shined it on the lump underneath the blanket, and yanked it gently, and as I pulled it back, I saw a girl with raven black hair. her eyes closed, and as I looked closer, I saw blood pouring out of the blanket and onto the cold, wet, concrete floor....