Breakfast with tori

I walk into my small tight kitchen, and tori follows right behind me.

(No ones p.o.v)
tori is behind y/n, her tail swishes back and forth in curiosity, but y/n can't tell, but tori is a little bit too close to y/n... and she takes a quick sniff of her hair

(Tori's mind)
*" her scent consists of a very sweet and somewhat floral scent to her. Maybe its the shampoo,... but its addicting to me..."*

(No ones p.o.v)
Tori's pupils become like slits when she remembers the taste of y/n... the taste of her blood returns to the tip of her tongue, then she starts to salivate. Her ears go back a little, and tori gets the feeling her predatory instincts are kicking in. Because right now... tori realizes that y/n's taste is all she thinks about.

(Y/n's p.o.v)
I open the fridge, and look through it.
*yn's mind* "ohhh 'kay. I also did some research on a typical nekos diet, and it said they eat a good source of protein. ...Meat."
I reach out into my fridge, and i grab a bag of turkey bacon. Along with two eggs from an egg carton.
"Hey tori?" I call out. How do you feel about some turkey and eggs?

(There was no response)

...

(No ones p.o.v.)
Tori was standing on the other side of the opened refrigerator door that y/n opened, but there was no words to explain how intimidating tori looked. Her pupils were slits like a snake's. The tip of her tail twitched, and the fur on her tail was standing all on one end, her ears all the way back, and she's in a stance to pounce on y/n.

(Y/n's p.o.v)
Uhhhh tori?
I grab the ingredients, and i shut the refrigerator door, then i look over at tori.

(Y/n) "Oh hey tori i was just asking if you want-" (i get cut off)
Tori)- "yes... i-its fine."
(Tori is facing the other way, and her ears are all the way back, her arms are crossed)

(Y/n)- "hey tori, are you okay?-"
(Tori): "y-yes I'm fine..."
(Y/n): "..."

(Tori's p.o.v)
"*pleasedontpleasedontpleasedontpleasedont*"
I thought to myself while i try to stay calm and cool. My hunger was growing rapidly, but i already know what i wanted-....

(Tori): "ahem- I'm going to go to the bathroom."
(Y/n) : "ah- okay then tori."

(No one's p.o.v.)
Tori leaves the room without even looking at y/n. She enters the bathroom, leaving y/n alone in the kitchen, and then y/n turned to the stove to prepare the meal.

(Y/n)- "i wonder what that was all about."

Y/n cracks an egg, and watches the egg cook and listens to the satisfying sizzles of the egg frying. Meanwhile, tori isn't doing so great in the bathroom. She is staring at herself in the mirror, and heavily breathing

(Tori's p.o.v)
"Make....it stop...."
I clutch my top, and my heartbeat pounds in my head. I start breaking out in a cold sweat, while i muster up all the courage to make my way back outside. My eyes look like a snakes eyes, my mouth starts to salivate so much that i open my mouth, and drool falls into sink.
I clutch the sides of the sink as i close my eyes, and take a very deep breath in.
"When i count to three, I'm going to act normal, and eat breakfast with y/n."
.....
i stare back up at my reflection, my heart still pounding, then i take in a deep breath, and wipe the drool of my chin.
....
"One"
I take a deep breath in again.
"Two...."
i breath out.
I de- tense my body, and i rest my shoulders. I then take in another deep breath.
....
.....
I open my mouth to speak.
"Thre-"

(There's a knock on the door that cuts off tori from counting)

(Y/n)- "hey tori? Are you okay in there? By the way, breakfast is ready. I'll be waiting for you in the dining room, okay?"

(Tori)- "i-i.... I'm fine, and... okay."

(Theres a pause, and tori knows when (y/n) left)

....
I look back up at my reflection again, and the slit pupils in my eyes are gone. I now see my typical green, un-natural looking eyes, and i rest my hand on my cheek.

"....I'm okay now."
I turn to leave the bathroom. I wash my hands, then i open the door, turn off the light, and make my way to the dining room.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

(No one's p.o.v.)
(Y/n) is sitting on a chair in front of her small table. She's busy eating her favorite breakfast meal, scrolling through some social media pages on her phone, then tori steps in.

(Y/n)- "oh, hey you!"

(Tori smiles awkwardly)
(Tori)- "h-hi."
(Y/n)- "care to join me, tori?"

Tori nods, and then she sits across from (y/n), and her plate is waiting there for her.
She looks up at (y/n) and yn is scrolling through her phone while she's eating her breakfast, then she looks at tori and smiles happily at her.
Tori looks down and blushes a little bit.
She then looks at her plate of food, and then picks up the turkey bacon and tries it.

Tori's p.o.v.)
*thinking* wow.... Shes so kind.
I chew on the turkey bacon, and think to myself.
"Its not as tasty as... well....."
i start salivating, thinking about it.
"HEY!! Snap out of it!!"

(No one's p.o.v. )
(Y/n) looks at tori, then gives her another small smile, then she puts down her phone, and enjoys her meal.
Then (y/n) takes a sip of her drink sets in down.

(Y/n): "so... tori, how do you like the food? I don't have any steaks or anything right now... so turkey and chicken will have to do. If you're fine with that."

(Tori is busy chewing her food, then she swallows and speaks)

(Tori)- "y-yes... thank you y/n. I appreciate it all so much."
(Y/n) "heh, its my pleasure. By the way i was thinking-"

(Y/n's phone rings)

(Y/n)- "ah... hold that thought."

(Y/n's p.o.v)
I look at the caller id on my phone, and it says, "adam"
"Mmm, i wonder what he wants on a Sunday morning"
I look at tori.
"Excuse me for a moment."
... i step out into my hallway, into my room, and i answer the phone

(Y/n)- "hello?"

(Adam responds)

(Adam)- "hey.... y/n? Can we meet up somewhere? It's important."