Tori

(Tori's mind)

*... I can't believe I just let her name me.. STUPID, STUPID,STUPID!!! I must not trust humans!! Yet I'm right in front if one. NAKED I MUST ADD! I should be screaming and running! Yet I'm letting another human domesticate me! What the hell is wrong with me?! I need to get out of here now!*

*(Y/N) looks at tori and realizes tori spaced out*

*(Y/N) snaps her fingers*

(Y/N):
"Hey, are you alright?"

(Tori): *she flinches back*
Y-yes I'm fine....

(Y/N) : *she then grabs a pile of folded clothes and hands it to tori*

(Tori): *she looks at the clothes and slowly nods.*

(Y/N): alright. *you reach over to the drain of the tub and pull it out*
(Y/N) : "would you like anything to eat?"

(Tori) *she shyly pulls her black cat ears back and nods again*

(Y/n) : *you get up to leave the bathroom, but before you leave you turn to tori*
"Let me know when you need help with anything ok?"

(Tori) : ...."ok"

(Y/N) : *you give her a soft smile and leave with the door cracked open*

/you leave tori alone\

(No ones p.o.v)
Tori gets out of the tub and grabs the towel y/n has provided for tori to use to dry herself. As soon as she was done, she turns to the mirror and looks at her reflection while sadness clouded her green eyes.
She then runs her finger down one of the stichtes y/n has put on her
(Tori): ...why... Why did she help me. Why didn't she just leave me to die?.....

...how do I know she won't hurt me like my last owner did?*

(Authors note): hey guys, I'm sorry that I had to edit this. Lets just say that I was sleep drunk and didn't know what the hell I was typing. Annnnyyyyway, next chapter should be coming out soon ^w^