Adam

(Adam's P.O.V )

"Ugh... where is she already?"

(Adams mind): "Y/N has been my friend since we were freshman's in college, and yet she still has the nerve to be so late to our little, "meetings" now, don't get me wrong, I love our meetings. Any time I get to spend with y/n, I cherish it, but it always makes me uneasy when every time that she's late.  I'm just hoping a boy isn't around.."

(Adam's p.o.v)
I still sit on my car and listen to the rain drops plop on the roof of my beat up, hand-me-down car, and I take out my phone. As I was just about to open up my messages to text y/n again, I hear a knock on the passenger side window. It startled me a little, but i turn to see who it is-, it's y/n!!!!!!!!! I quickly roll down the window, and say to y/n it's about time! Y/n laughs her usual laugh, and says, "I'm sorry, I came as fast as I could!!"

(Adams mind): hm, that sweet laugh of hers, it's just to pure.. I'll let this one slide, again.

(Y/n): soooo,,, meet me inside?

(No nones p.o.v): Adam chuckles,

Adam: "of course I will! Get inside already, ya doof! You'll catch a cold.

(No ones p.o.v)
Y/n turns to leave, and quickly heads inside in the small cafe from the pouring rain. Adam steps out of his car, straightening his flannel shirt, and closes the his car door and locks it. Then he heads off into the cafe, and sits at the small table that y/n is already sitting at.

(Sorry if this is a little short, but don't worry, I'll post more!!! 🥰🥰🥰)