-1

- Alison -

"What do i do? shes right there, Ali.. Right there. Do i say hi? what of she hates me? She wouldn't hate me, right? Alii, help i'm freaking out" Eliana whispers, death gripping my arm. I groan and pull her off of me, practically dragging her over to Billie, who was scrolling though her phone, holding a bottled water. "Hey" I call out to her. She doesn't look up from her phone. "Billie!" I whisper yell. Her head snaps up and she looks at me, her lips parting in surprise. She looks me up and down slowly before she looks over at Eliana who was gripping my arm once again.

"Awh, baby" Billie laughs, holding her arms out "Come here" Eliana lets go of me and rushes into Billie's arms. they hug for a while, and I look around the small coffee shop, feeling awkward. What are you supposed to do as you wait for your friend to stop sobbing over their idol? After what seems like an eternity but was probably only a minute, they let go of each other. Billie looks over at me and holds her arms out. I walk over and allow her to hug me. She smells really good. That's kind of weird but it's true. Like vanilla.

"You're really pretty" Billie says after I pull away, looking me up and down again. I bite my lip to hold back a smile.

"You're prettier" I laugh. Billie does this sort of half smile before turning her attention back to Eliana. Billie's phone starts to ring and she looks down, then declines the call and sending a quick text.

"My uber is here, it was nice meeting you guys!" she waves to us before leaving the shop, in somewhat of a hurry. Eliana turns to me, her face lit up

"Can you b-"

"No. Not really"

------
short and nasty but it'll get good i swear