-4

(A/N-yes i had a friend edit her hair blue

(A/N-yes i had a friend edit her hair blue. this isn't gonna be the last time either lol )
liked by Allisonx, Elihana and 2,925,423 others
wherearetheavocados: on my way.
spitonmebillie: A WHOLE MEAL? IM NUTTINH
gunsandglass: aw she looks good when she isn't wearing trash bags
Gucciwilliam: y she look so good ahhhh come over billieee
Allisonx: ooo you look nice! can't wait to see u later ❤️
wherearetheavocados: Ty lmao. Can't wait to see you either. @Allisonx
Elihana: why am i not invited? lol.. didn't even kno u two talked..
Billgotdajuice: lol tea? maybe cus its not always about you @Elihana
herearetheavocados: THEYRE MEETING UP? who is alison im cunfused
Alisondateme: idk who this billy is but alison can like get it
Stopwiththestraw: wow @alisondate me really slurping up the dumb bitch juice. Its BILLIE. the fuck is a billy..

I practically run to the door when i hear the doorbell ring. Billie stares at me, looking me up and down before pursing her lips. I can't help myself, I hug her. Mainly because I remember how warm her hugs are and I really could use another one. Plus, she looks so good today. Billie chuckles and hugs me back for a few seconds before pushing me off her lightly. I step aside to let her in, watching her as she takes in what my house looks like. I lead her up to my room and we sit on my bed. I realize inviting her over was a bad idea, because I don't know what to say or do.

"How you feeling baby? everything alright?" she asks me, her voice low "You looks really stressed" My heart stops for a second when she calls me baby. She does that to everyone though, no big deal. I watch as she slips her shoes off and sits criss cross applesauce on my bed. She looks at me and it takes me a second to realize she's waiting for an answer.

"Oh no, It's just.. Like we just met, and now you're here and I don't know what to say"

Billie chuckles and flips her hair over her shoulder "If you don't know what to say then..Ask me something. Anything. Let's get to know each other more. That's why i'm here anyways"

"How old are you?" I ask stupidly. Knowing already. I end up blushing, causing Billie to laugh at my clear embarrassment "Seventeen. How about you?"

"Same..Uh..Would you rather drown in mayonnaise or drink a gallon of mustard?"  I rest my cheek on my palm as i ask, enjoying to watch Billie struggle to answer the question

"I'd rather drown in some fuckin mayonnaise, cause mustard is bitter as shit. Tastes like ass"

I laugh and nod "I'd drink the mustard. I never said it'd have to be in one sitting"

"Bro..what the fuck?" Billie flings my pillow at me, frustrated "I hate bitches that change the rules last minute." seeing her so upset over a would you rather question makes me laugh, i lay down and put my head in her lap

"You know.." I say, poking her the part of her stomach that was showing "If you make up your own rules, you can never lose"

Billie huffs and pushed me off her and onto the floor "And if you play fair, it makes your achievements look way better"

"Aw Billie" I whine, put my hands behind my head and looking up at her with a smile "Don't be mad at me" Billie doesn't respond so i get up and plop myself back on the bed next to her.

"You're really starting to annoy the shit out of me" she murmurs, but i catch her fighting back a smile. I make a "mhmm" sound and fight back a smile of my own.

"Can I still ask you questions?"

"Hell no." Billie fires back, turning to look at me "I don't trust you anymore"

"IIIDDONNTTWANNAABEEYOUUU..." i sing loudly, wrapping my arms around Billie. She puts her hand on mine and leans into me.

"Anymoree" She finishes softly, laughing "You're so damn annoying" she pulls away from me and walks right out of my room

"Where in the hell are you even going?" I call, rushing to catch up to her "Billie it's only been an hour and you're already making yourself comfortable"

"Shut up" She chuckles "You're my bitch, and this is now my house. Sorry you didn't know" she grabs a bag of microwaveable popcorn and takes the packaging off.

"Go off I guess" I sit on the counter, watching her put it in the microwave. Billie presses start and turns back to me. Billie runs a hand through her hair. Billie just stares at me.

"Billie..What are you staring at?"

"You" she replies casually and continues to stare.

We say nothing, me just listening to the popcorn pop and Billie just looking at me as of i were a tv or something. The microwave beeps and Billie opens the door, pulling it out by pinching the corner with her thumb and forefinger.

"C'mon" she runs back upstairs. I hop off the kitchen counter and follow her. She plops down on my bed with the bag of popcorn. I grab my laptop and go to photo booth "Lets take a picture!" I say. billie hums and puts the popcorn bag behind her so it's not in the shot. I get under the blanket half way and billie does the same. I like how close we are, both of us under the sheets. I push the laptop back a little so it isn't so close to us.

I start the countdown and billie puts her elbow on my leg "Smile like you just got some good dick" she murmurs. I laugh, my hand flying up to cover my mouth.

Liked by Elihana, Wherearetheavocados, and 5,599 othersAllisonx: She made me laugh

Allisonx: She made me laugh..
spitonmebillie: Um BILLIE LOOKS SO GOOD ?
Elihana: looks like you two are having fun. Wish i was there, but forget about me.
Jaysonmyfeed: AW THIS FLICK LOWKEY CUTE
Gucciwilliam: lol @Elihana is everyone rn..
Allisin: I want them to date but billie is straight and so is alison rip...
BhadBillie: Bil looks like she's in love.. she's so stunning. we don't deserve her.
Stopwiththestraw: ouuuu billie too fine im shaking my wig is missing
Wherearetheavocados: my bitch.
Allisonx: Ya ofc @Wherearetheavocados
Wahwahwahbihimlilb: ship or dip?
BawbdUncaN: ship.
Stopwiththestraw: SHIIIIIP
Savannahlee: dip it like some salsa