Prologue

"Hey look I just adopted a child."a woman said to herself.She lives alone. "Hm I will name you,Yuri Murasaki and the other Kira Murasaki.You both will be sisters."the woman says."Mom,Im a vampire I might be dangerous for you."Yuri says to her mother."An aristocrat??""Yes...".The next day,they were both offered to be assassins,since they are great fighters.They enrolled.A lot of years past and they killed a lot of vampire hunters.They are tired of killing innocent hunters,so they went home and refunded the enrollment,they were found in theyre home.The Master told them"Oii come back or else...."The Master says angrily.He shot theyre mother.They got shocked. "Lets go Yuri...."Kira told Yuri.She grabbed Yuri's hand tightly and ran outside.It was snowing or its a blizzard.They fell to the ground of how strong the blizzard is. Yuri's powers are she can turn anything she wants to stone.
A man with blonde hair and glasses came to them.He helped them and when they both woke up,they saw a girl with brown hair,a boy with brown hair,a boy with silver white hair,and the blonde who rescued them."Hello you two, are you alright?"the blonde asked."Who are you?"Yuri asked them. "Oh I forgot,Im Kain Cross.These are Yuki,Kaname,and Zero."Kain said to them.I heard about Kaname Kuran,his the pureblood vampire."Is that a vampire?"Zero asked Kain and pointed Yuri."She is.."Yuki said looking at her fangs."But your sisters why are you not same?"Yuki asked them."We are both adopted."Yuri said."What are youre names?"Kain asked."Im Yuri and this is Kira.She doesnt talk when she sees new people shes scared actually."Yuki said with a laugh."Oh shut up."Kira said."Ok you two will go to Cross Academy and you can study there,if you want to.Im not forcing"Kain said."Finally,a real school,I hate that stupid assassin thingy."Yuki said."Whut?"Yuki asked."Oh nothing we mean we wanna study."Yuri said."Yuri you will go to the night class while Kira you can go at the day.Please make friends.Yuki please tour the both.Zero and Yuki please guard Kira at the day class.Kaname you guard Yuri at the night class,heres your uniforms.You can start tomorrows class."Kain says."Well then goodbye I need to go to the night class."Kaname says waving."Take care Yuki."Kaname says."..."Zero sighed.Its always like this anyway.
Yuki toured them to the school.It took long but its done.They got theyre dorms but separated."Yuki are you on duty again??"Yori asked."Yes why?"Yuki replied"Becareful."