Party?

"A party is happening,we all need to be ready to party with the Day class."Takuma said."When did that happen?"Akatsuki asked."Well a while ago also by the headmaster"Kaname said."Lord Kaname"Takuma bowed."Wear anything you like.The headmaster for all students to have fun."Kaname said. Fun,I never heard that word in a long time...Yuri thought."I wont go...."She said. "Well your sister might be there."Ruka said."I dont care.I dont have fun. Never,and never."she said.Everyone looked at Yuri.She never had fun starting when her mother died and the mother who adopted her.Even her brother from her first mother died.She cant believe that she is the one alive in her normal family.She forgot what love is,or why love if you will lose them.Thats what others say,but is it true?.For her it is,she didnt care,she never did.All she did was kill Vampire hunters."Please Yuri come to the party."Takuma said."It will be fun" Rima said."Really?.Ok whatever"Yuri said."Its a once in a life time opportunity so please....."Takuma said.
               At the Sun Dorms."Yuki lets get ready for the party!!!"Kira said so excited."Uhmm........I will be on duty."Yuki said."Come on,headmaster said everyone is invited."Yuri said."Well I am coming,but in my uniform."Yuki replied."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pls no."Yuri said."Yuki the headmaster canceled our duty for tomorrow at the party."Zero told Yuki. "Really???"Yuki said."Well then thats great!!,lets go shopping!!"Yuri said in a happy way,grabbing Yuki and Zero's hand running to the store.A level E was watching hiddenly.When they were done buying things,the Level E came up of nowhere.It went to Yuki and nearly bit her.Yuri kicked it in the stomach.She grabbed Zero's gun from his belt and shot it in the head.Yuki was shocked."Oii dont touch the things that arent yours"Zero said to Yuri."Well you want Yuki to get bitten so you can sense her blood and eat her?"Yuri answered."What, eat her?!?"Zero replied complained."Well actually,I wish the headmaster adds you on the prefect so you can do duties with us whenever,but you might be too lazy for it....."Yuki said."I dont mind."she replied."Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy"Yuki enjoyed."Jeez Im gonna have 2 annoying people to work with"Zero said with a facepalm.
            [Sorry if I stopped writing for sometime.Im not lazy,just a little,but I cant think of anything else to write.Tell me whats interesting to write.......If im not finished]