Kai

"Headmaster,can Kira do duties with us starting tomorrow,she said it was fine."Yuki asked the headmaster."What made you ask that?!!"the headmaster replied."Well I was going to be bitten by a level E one day but she saved me!"Yuki said."Ugh.............sure."the headmaster said.
          It was afternoon and the party was going to begin.The day class and night class are there already.Also their parents came.Its a party after all.
           "Lets go"Zero told Yuki and Kira."Hm.......I guess we are probably almost in time."Kira said."Lets go now,Im really excited."Yuki said."Wow seriously?!!"Zero said,not excited and not aggressive.
              "Jeez what are you planning to do now Kaien?!!"Yagari said with lighting up a cigarette."I want all students to have fun"he replied.
               The opening speech was done by Kaien."Thank you all for coming to this party,I hope everyone enjoys and no one hurts anybody.I know that vampires and humans together are very dangerous,but we will see if they can get along.Everyone please enjoy!"."Yuki do you wanna dance?!!" Kaname asked."Uh...uh sure for you,Lord Kaname."she replied."Hm....always like that."Yuri said to herself."What was that?"Kaname asked Yuri."Oh did I say something?"Yuri said."Yuri lets go have fun!"Takuma said to her with Senri and Rima standing behind him."How are we gonna have fun if theres nothing fun to do?!!"Yuri asked."Well I saw the slip and it says the games are after the dance thingy."Rima told them."So we will wait?"Yuri asked."Sure"Takuma said. "Imma get some fresh air,if you need me,Im outside."Yuri said."Sure,we will just call you if the games starts."Takuma said.
           "Jeez what are we suppose to do here?This is boring and a waste of time."Zero said to Kira."Ikr"she replied.
             "Something is not right......."Yuri said to herself."Oh wait nevermind,I thought I left something"she said."I just knew it would be this boring.Maybe the others are enjoying.Why though......?"Yuri saw a puppy getting attacked by level E's,she jumped over the terrace and kicked the level E's.She grabbed her dagger from her belt and sliced the level E's.She turned all them to stone."Are you alright little guy??".She went back to her dorm and grabbed the aiding kit. She put is to the dog."Do you have an owner?"she asked the dog.It didnt show any emotion when she asked that."Do you wanna be owned by me?"she asked again.The dog barked and licked her cheek,that means it agreed."Yay!"she said. She tied a ribbon on his neck."I will name you,Kai since that name is the name of my old brother,my real brother."she said with a tear drop down the side of her cheek."Oh I need to go back now"she said.She put the dog on her head.
         "Where is Yuri?I thought she said we should call her."Takuma asked. "Sorry Im late!"Yuri said running to them."A dog?"Senri asked."Yeah I own it now."Yuri said."Lets go the games are going to begin"Takuma said."O..ok!" They followed.
         [Jeez sorry if this time its boring.Im fairly busy.]