Games

"Oh sup Kira!!Are you gonna play too?"Yuri asked."Yeah!!"Kira replied."Kai are you ready as well?"Yuri asked."Woof!!"it replied."The games are normal,first game is bring me!"the headmaster said."Uhm........bring me?" Yuri looked."Thats random.".Yuri looked what she brang,she didnt bring a bag or anything,just her phone and Kai."Dont worry teamwork is allowed,humans can team with the vampires if they want to."Kaien said."5 people in one group." he said again."Five??We are only four...."Yuri said."Well Kai can join."Takuma said."Oh ok"she said.
              "We have a group now!!"Yuki said."Kaname wanna join?!!"she asked.      "Hm......I'd rather not join the games."Kaname said."Why not?Uhmm......Oh ok its alright im not forcing you."Yuki replied."We are just four though Me,Yori,Zero,and Kira."she said."HEADMASTER!wanna join?"Yuki asked."Huh me??Uh well then sure."he said."Yay."Yuki replied."Yagari can say the bring me stuff."Kaien said."Ugh how did I get myself into this mess?!?"Yagari said. "Hm...the remaining is fine."Yagari said.Hanabusa,Akatsuki,and Ruka are in one group,only them.The other students didnt join.
               After they played the team of Yuki won and they got a price.They had fun.There was still a meeting for 2hours but the time was late but they still contined it.After that,they all went back their dorms and slept.