Siblings First Day

A good morning,Kira got out of bed to get ready for school.She went inside the classroom when the teacher said "We have a new student,Kira Murasaki,you can sit beside Zero Kiryu.".She walked towards that seat and sat. Zero's face looks like his paying attention on the lesson but his not.She can hear whispers behind her.Why Zero that guys scary,the most scariest,isnt she scared. After the class Yuki was ready at the gate with Zero.She pushed the squealing girls and the gates open.The night class students went out.They were so loud. "Good job Yuki."Kaname said to Yuki.
When the night class students went to their class,they went over to Yuri. "So youre Yuri,nice to meet you"Takuma says."Hm....she looks nice."Rima says. "Dont disrespect Lord Kaname,or else."Aido says. "Hanabusa......."Akatsuki says with a facepalm."What about Kaname,he looks normal?Is he the leader or boss here??Oops sorry for my words,I might disrespect him and I might die. You,have you never disrespected Kaname?"Yuri says.Aido gulps."Sh....Shut up youre just an aristocrat,a lower rank than a pureblood."Aido says."Arent you an aristocrat as well? I know you disrespected him,even once,because its so obvious with your attitude."Yuri said."Why you......!"Hanabusa says stopping. "Hanabusa what is going on here?"Kaname said."W...Well She started it." Hanabusa said."Oh did I?"Yuri says looking at Hanbusa.Hanabusa quickly ran behind Akatsuki and whispered"Shes scarier than she looks""Well what they say,dont judge a book by its cover."He said to Hanabusa.
Vampire Hunter Yagari went in their classroom.He looked around and so a new student.He went near Yuri and asked"What is youre name?""Yuri"She answered."Youre that part time assassin."Yagari said."Im sorry for killing the other Vampire Hunters,I was forced with my sis.Im really really sorry."Yuri said.They might be looking for us still,Master. "Lets start,I dont wanna waste time."Yagari said.
After their class,Yuri went to her dorm,she lay down.She was so bored that she noticed she doesnt have friends yet.She wants to make some.Someone knocked at her door.It was Takuma,Senri,and Rima.They wanted to make friends. "Hello Yuri,we wanna make friends."Takuma said."Why?,Im no fun,Im just that boring person youll see everyday"she replied."Well Rima and Shiki are quiet types so you might be close to them.If your new,Hanabusa might say a lot of things to you,so dont get in fights with him."Takuma replied."His crazy" Rima said."Why am I here?"Senri asked.Takuma laughed."Ok I wanna be friends."Yuri said smiling.When they went out,she fell to her bed and slept.