Whats going on?

The battle ended there.The Master retreated."Oii dont hurt Yoshiro if you wanna be a good father"Yuri said."Yeah yeah"The Master said."Oh yeah uhm Kira and Yuri,where are youre parents?"Kain asked."In heaven"Kira answered. No reply from the others."Lets go back and continue the uhh......."Kain stopped when he saw the Day class girls.They saw what happened.Wow Aido is so cool, Kaname too.Blah blah whatever they say in the anime.Kain looked at the air,it was night time."Jeez sir Yagari might get mad,gotta hurry."Yuri said running to the classroom."Well lets go."Kaname said.
                 At the classroom."What took you all so long."Yagari asked slamming his book on the table.Hm...Its really none of his business,or doesnt he care that we were so cool there.Or maybe them since they did the most battling.Im sure that,that idiot Master will come back.Yuri wondered."Well then lets get started" Yagari said so he started.Yuri barely listened to him,she was so bored of how quiet the classroom is.She wants to fall asleep.
   >Yuri's P.O.V<
    Its so boring here.I wanna sleep but Yagari might get mad.What am I supposed to do.The others dont look bored but they are not listening,except for Kaname, Akatsuki and Hanabusa.
                 I grabbed a pencil and opened my notebook.I drew Sir Yagari's face. I did it bad though.Hanabusa cant hold his laugh.He laughed at my drawing so loud that Sir Yagari's attention was caught
              >Third Persons P.O.V<
                 Yagari went near Hanabusa's seat and near Yuri's seat.Yuri grabbed some bubblegum and chewed it.She returned the nothebook and pencil back in the bag."What are you laughing at"Yagari said angrily."Sir.....Yuri's drawing of you,she drew you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"Hanabusa says,he cant take it off his mind."Where?"Yagari asked Yuri."I didnt draw anything."Yuri said."Wait whut?"Hanabusa said."Hanabusa,what silly things are you doing."Kaname looked at him in the eye.Hanabusa ran to Akatsuki's back."That girl is on my nerves."He whispered to Akatsuki."Why my back?And good thing you have nerves"He replied.
           Yuri laughs at her seat silently.Hanabusa doesnt care and sits somewhere so far away from Yuri.After the class,Yuri walked back to her dorm.She feels bored. "Oh yeah!Jeez I need to drink some blood,usually my sister offers me some but I dont want,she might run out.Im really thirsty."Yuri said.She wore her normal clothes since the next day is Saturday.She went walking outside,Takuma saw her from the window.What is she doing?He wondered.She walked to the store and bought some blood.She drank it."Ahh refreshing."She said."I wonder why they are scared of Kaname?.They call him Lord too.Is it because his a pureblood?Man everyone deserves respect,but he just get respect cuz of pureblood.Are you kidding.I respect him not because of him being a Kuran, but because of his attitude,so nice in a different way."Yuri said talking to herself.She sat on the bench and sighed.