t h i r t e e n

-hi! sorry it's been a long time! hope you'll like it, please like and comments I love reading you guys!-

(unedited sorry)

"Deal." Ashton breathed close to Luke's plump lips.

Before Luke could go back in the living-room Ashton steadied him against the nearest wall. The blonde smiled shyly, wrapping his arms around his best friend's neck, he was lost in thoughts about their relationship, all Luke knew is that he wanted Ashton, and right now, as he was pinned against the wall with the brown-haired guy pressed all over his body he knew that he really wanted him. 

Ashton's eyes were locking to Luke's ones, sharing words that no one could understand, not even them, there was so much tension in the room and they could both feel it. That's why Ashton decided to kiss him again. Eagerly this one, the kiss was harsh and Ashton's hands travelled to Luke's back under his shirt. His fingers met the soft and cold skin making Luke shiver and bit Ashton's lips roughly.

Their tongues were dancing together, Luke thought it was really nice, he could have stayed like this forever because he loved Ashton's taste, indeed he loved everything about Ashton. He felt so safe with him, everything about the boy was reassuring.

Ashton's fingers ended their way to Luke waistband, one of his thumbs gently rubbing the skin whilst Luke let out a strangled moan who made Ashton smile in the kiss.

"What the fuck?" Michael said entering the room. His mouth dropped open and his eyes widened. 

Luke pulled off Ashton quickly, wiping his mouth while the older boy cleared his throat.

"Luke? Care to explain why Ashton's tongue was down your throat?" The grey-haired guy asked.

"H-his tongue wasn't down my-"

"C'mon Michael stop whining, we were just kissing it's not a big deal." Ashton said.

"Just kissing?" He scoffed. "Just kissing? Man, I thought you guys were gonna fuck against the wall!"

Luke blushed at the thought of doing something like this with Ashton. Not that he was a virgin... well yes maybe he was? Depend on what you call a virgin, Luke had done many things with his first boyfriend but they never did the thing. So maybe he was still a virgin.

"Since when are you guys that close?" Michael asked giggling. "Fuck I knew you liked men Luke but I'd never thought that you would like that guy!"

"It's r-recent, w-we-" Luke tried.

"It's none of your business you perv!" Ashton said. "And leave Luke alone."

Michael laughed once again and he walked to the blonde. Luke was shy as always, looking down the floor. Michael kissed his forehead, grabbed a beer and then he said.

"Well, I think Calum and I should go." He winked. "I think you have some... stuff to finish yeah?" He laughed again and then left the room.

The front door slammed shut and Ashton sighed loudly.

"Sorry about that." He said giggling.

Luke shrugged. "They would've found out eventually anyway."

-

"Alright Luke, it's been a while." Luke's family doctor said when the blonde sat on the medical bed. 

"I know." He said.

Luke used to have regular appointments with his doctor, usually once per months, but lately he kind of forgot about those appointments, until Liz called him to scold him about it.