s e v e n t e e n

-hi! short one sorry but i'll update soon-

Making out sessions with Ashton were the best thing in the world. As Ashton's tongue was travelling into Luke's mouth, the blonde just couldn't stop from moaning due to Ashton's hands roaming Luke's back and squeezing softly his ass here and then.

"I gotta mphh-" Luke tried to talk but Ashton just pulled him closer. "Ashton I gotta go to uni." Luke blurted out between two kisses, but Ashton didn't care he slipped his tongue in Luke's mouth again and the blonde was so weak between Ashton's fingers.

"Forget about uni today."  Ashton said and then he slid his fingers under Luke's shirt. "Let's just stay here until you're tired of kissing me."

Luke shook his head, while locking his hands into Ashton's neck, their lips were brushing harshly against each other and Ashton's burning hands were rubbing Luke's skin.

The blonde was already carving for Ashton's hands on his body.

"Ash..." Luke whined. He really had to go to college. Ashton pulled out for a second taking a breath and looking at Luke with desire-filled eyes. Luke slammed his lips on Ashton's ones making the brunette giggle because he knew that Luke didn't want to leave either. The blonde moved his hips on Ashton's one, already semi-hard from their intense making out session.

But he pulled out after long minutes.

Ashton didn't seem to be disrupted, he cupped Luke's ass firmly and he left kisses all over his neck, bitting on the skin sometimes while Luke couldn't even think about something else than his already painful crotch.

"I really gotta go." He said tilting his neck to make more room for Ashton.

Ashton smiled softly and he grabbed his face in his hand, peppering kisses on his nose, cheeks and forehead, basically anywhere his lips could reach until Luke was a giggling mess and Ashton had this massive giddy smile on the face. He was so happy right now.

"I'm gonna be so late becau-mphh." Ashton kissed his lips "Because of you."

"What are you waiting for then?" Ashton giggled and raised his hands in defence. "C'mon you're free to go."

Luke licked his lips and he got up from the bed, but Ashton grabbed his wrist and tugged him on the bed again. He grabbed Luke's chin between his fingers and he kissed him once again softly. He tugged on his bottom lip teasingly until Luke really had to leave.

"Hey Luke." Ashton said looking at the boy in awe.

"Hm?" The blond said fixing his air in the mirror.

"C'mhere, I wanna tell you a secret." Ashton said smirking.

"Ash I don't really  have time for this." Luke giggled, whilst he was fighting with his hair.

"Please?" Ashton pouted. "It's a really good one." He hummed.

Luke sighed loudly and he walked back to the bed, he sat on the edge and Ashton suddenly pressed him closer, pecking his nose again. Luke sighed, he was so fucking wrapped around the brunette's finger. He was a hopeless cause, and he didn't even care.

The blond's eyes were lost into Ashton's and it was the kind of moment where everything was so silent but not uncomfortable, Luke could never be uncomfortable around Ashton anyway but right now they were just looking into each other's soul and Luke wasn't even scared. He would gladly let Ashton see through him.

Ashton replaced a hair strand behind Luke's ear and he kissed his temple lightly before he whispered.

"I love you Luke." He said quietly, his heart pounding in his chest and his hands shaking a bit. 

Luke's breath caught in his throat, he felt his cheeks burning and his heart flutter. His legs were suddenly very weak and he would have fallen if he wasn't sitting on the bed. 

The words didn't feel real in Luke's mind but they were real.

"What? Re-really?" Luke blurted out.

"Yeah..." Ashton pressed his forehead against Luke's one. "I'm in love with you Lu..." He said caressing his cheek.

Luke's eyes were glistening, and he tugged Ashton into a tight hug, wrapping his arms around the brunette's neck. Ashton loved him, he really did, it wasn't a lie or a joke. It was real and Luke could almost feel it in his guts. Every part of Luke's body started to shake and he couldn't stop the smile spreading on his lips.

"I love you too." He sniffled loudly. "T-Thank you so much Ash."

"For what?" Ashton asked brushing his back.

"F-for loving me when I can't love myself... for loving me even with all my flaws."

"Luke, your flaws are the things I love the most about you." Ashton kissed his temple.

"B-but why?" He sniffled again, wiping awkwardly his tears.

"Because... they make you so strong yet so vulnerable." Ashton whispered. "And all I want to do is protect you."

"I love you." Luke said tightening his arms. And he totally forgot about uni right now, all he could think about was Ashton loving him and loving Ashton back. Everything was so new, he never really loved someone before, not in a romantic way and Ashton was probably all Luke ever dreamed of.

"You're gonna be late to uni this time." Ashton giggled, his hands brushing Luke's back.

"I don't care..." Luke sighed. "I think I'm just gonna stay here today." Luke spoke.

"You sure?"

Luke nodded in Ashton's neck and they cuddled the entire morning until Lenny decided to jump on the bed and to invade Ashton and Luke's hug. They both giggled and finally Luke thought he didn't need anyone else than Ashton to be happy, maybe it sounded cliché or lame or anything else, but it was the truth and the blond hoped it would stay this way for a long time.