We are waiting

Alice was sitting on the toilet seat waiting. She keept tapping her foot on the floor out of nervousness. She then started to tap her fingers on her legs.
This can't happen she thought. It can't be. It was normal for women her age to be late, right? Who was she kidding, she wasn't that old. She looked at her phone and saw that 2 out of 3 minutes had passed. In a way she knew the answer. Her phone rang and she got up to the sink where she had put the white stick. She picked it up and looked at it. Positive.
In a way she had know that she was pregnant. It wasnt like she and Fp always had been careful. It wasn't always they had time to see each other and they used their time good. What woukd she do now?
She was pregnant with her daughter's boyfriend's father, former high school lover and the man she loved. But they hadn't even really talked about their relationship. Both afraid of what the other would say if they reveled their feelings. She stood there watching the stick. She closed her eyes and then opend them again as it would make the stick disappear. It didn't. She put her hand on her stomach. She was pregnant. She couldn't help but smile, it wasn't the best situation but she was pregnant with his child. She stood there a while her hand on her stomach before taking the stick and cowering it with paper. She went out from the bathroom to her bedroom putting the stick in her bedside drawer. She made her way downstair where her daughter where sitting eating breakfasts. It was saturday morning and she didn't have school.
- Good morning mom.
- Good morning honey, she said with a smile.
Betty looked at her mother.
- Is something going on, you look weirdly happy.
- What I can't be happy? Alice asked her daughter.
- It's just wierd but good to see, she looked at her mother.
- You got any plans for today? Alice asked.
- Not until afternoon, im going to Veronica's for the sleepover.
- Okay so why don't we do something before you head out?
- Like what?
- I don't know, maybe just watch a movie, like before?
Alice and Betty used to watch movies together before their relationship got damaged and Betty started High school.
- Sure, Betty said after a while.
- What do you want to watch?
- I don't know, maybe The lion king, like before? Betty asked.
- Okay, witch one?
- All?
- Lets go, Alice said.
They prepared some snacks before sitting down at the cauch starting the film.
- Mom
- Yeah honey?
- I'm really glad you are out from the farm.
- So am I, and I'm so sorry again for what I did and said to you.
- It's okay mom, I forgive you.
Alice smiled at her daughter. She drew her to her and Betty put her head on her chest and Alice started
strok her hair.
After that Alice had sent Betty to the sisters and later visiting her she realized that she was doing everything wrong. She wanted to leave the farm but Edgat didn't let her. He blackmailed her with the shady man. But with the help of Fp, Betty and her friends they were able to get enough evidence that he was manipulating and brainwashing many people with some kind of drug and that he was the gargoyle king. And he was working with Hiram Lodge. Both of them were now behind bars. Veronica and Hermione were living alone and were building their relationship again as Betty and Alice. Alice didn't know how her relationship with her daughter will be when her secret comes out. But she shook those ideas out of her head and tried to enjoy the time she now had with Betty. She keep stroking her hair as they watched the movie. Both of their drinks and snacks finished but neither of them wanted to get up and destroy their moment. They watched the end of the first movie and then put on the second and third. Betty was still lying on Alice when the the last move finished. They stayed like that for a while before Betty got up and sat beside her mother.
- Thanks mom, for this.
Alice smiled at her and put her hand on her cheek.
- Maybe we could do this some other time? She asked her.
- I would like that, Betty said and stood up.
- But now I really need to get up and get ready to go.
- Of course.
So Betty got up to her room to get ready.
Alice was still sitting on the couch when she saw that she got a text from Fp.

- Hey baby, do you want to come over? Fp.
- Yes, I will se you in an hour? Alice.
- I'm waiting for you Fp.
- I have something to tell you. Alice
She hesitated before sending the last message.
- Good or bad? Fp
- You have to wait and see. Alice.
- I'm waiting 😘 Fp
- See you soon Alice