It's time

Alice was in her 39 weeks. Her stomach was big and it was hard to sleep, eat and move. And the little boy's kicks weren't comfortable either. The kids were in school and Fp was at work. She was sitting at the dinner table drinking some juice and writing an article. She was stroking her stomach. She had been feeling pain in her stomach for the past few days. She drank her juice and continued to write. After ten minutes Alice felt a sharp pain in her stomach. She clutched her stomach.
- Owww shit.
The pain soon left and Alice continued to write until she felt the pain again.
- Owww
She stood up and then noticed that her pants were wet.
- Shit, shit

She quickly grabbed her phone. While dialing Fp she felt what now she knew was another contraction.
She put the phone to her ear. She tried to not panic.
He answered after a short while.
- Hi baby, he said.
- Hi, she said and hissed.
- Ali are you okay?
- Baby, she said and felt a contraction which stopped her from saying what she wanted.
- Yeah
- No, the baby is coming, she finally said.
- What!
- He is coming
- I will be there, I'm leaving now.
- Okay
- Don't close the call.
- Yeah okay.
Fp left work and went to his car. He drove as fast as he could home.

Alice sat down again at the chair and felt another contraction and hissed.
- Did hurt this much, she said and held her stomach. After around 10 minutes the door opened and a panicked Fp came in.
- Baby, he said and rushed to her.
- Fp!
He crouched beside her and took her hands in his.
- How are you?
She glared at him
- In pain, okay I got it, he said.
- Okay, can you walk? He asked her.
She nodded and got up. He immediately put his hand around her for support.
- The bag Fp
- Okay I will bring it.
He rushed up the stairs into their room and grabbed the bag they had prepared. He ran downstairs and to Alice side. He put his arm around her and they slowly started to walk to the car. Fp closed the door behind them and went to the passenger side. He opened the door for Alice and helped her into the car. He closed the door and rushed to the driver seat. He started the car and drove fast to the hospital. When they arrived and he parked the car, FP went out and to Alice side and helped her out and walk into the hospital.

They got help and were now waiting in a room for Alice to be ready to push. They had been here for around 3 hours now.
- shit, Alice hissed.
She was laying in bed and Fp was sitting next to her. He looked worried on her.
- He put a strand of hair behind her ear.
- You're going to make this baby.
She tried to smile. He stood up and leaned down and kissed her head.
- You're so strong baby.
The doctor would once in a while come and see how far she was.
- Uggh it hurts
- I know baby.
- But I have you, she said.
He smiled and gave her a quick kiss.
- Did you call the kids?
- Yeah I did and also Fred and Hermione.
- Are they coming?
- Yeah, when I call them.
Alice nodded as okay.
He saw the pain she was in. How could you not? She was dressed in a hospital gown and he knew she hated them. But he also knew she wouldn't think about that now. He thought she looked so cute. He wasn't there for their first born but hell if he would leave her alone in even a minute. So he sat beside her, giving her any comfort in any way he could while she got her contractions.

After another 4 hours wait the doctor came in and said that it was time to push. So Alice had now been pushing for about 15 minutes.
She leaned down the mattress after pushing a time. She was clutching Fp's hand hard.
- You're doing great Alice, her doctor said
Her head and hair were soaked with sweat.
- Now we need you to push in 3, 1 2 3
And Alice pushed. When she leaned on the mattress again she turned to Fp.
- This is your fault!
- What?
- This is all your fault! She said and pushed when the doctor said.
- Okay sure baby
- Why did you look so good when I went to see you! she cried.
- I'm irresistible, he smiled at her and she shot him a glare.
He could see the doctor and nurses smile. It's no doubt they had heard and seen weird things due to the exhausted women.
- Don't be smart with me Forsythe.
- Okay baby, okay