Baby shower

Alice was sitting with Hermione in the kitchen. They had books and papers spread all over the table. She had one of her hands rubbing her belly and the other scrolling through a book.
Alice was around 30 weeks pregnant now.
- You shouldn't even plan this Alice, I should do this.
- I wanna help.
- You shouldn't plan your own baby shower.
- I'm also doing my gender reveal party at the same time and I want to plan that
- I can't argue with a pregnant woman, can I? Hermione asked.
- No, you can't, Alice said and smirked at her.
That was when the door opened and Fp came in. He went up to Alice and wrapped his arms around her and gave her cheek a kiss. He put his hand over her stomach.
- Hi baby, he smiled at her
- Hi, she said in a sweet voice.
- Now lovebirds, as cute as you are we have things to plan.
- What are you doing? He asked while taking a seat beside Alice.
- Planning the shower and the gender party.
- What have you decided to do?
- Well, there will be different kinds of drinks, no alcohol of course, she said and looked at Alice.
- Then, of course, the cake for the travel part, me and Fred are going to grab it.
- Then some different sweets.
- But we can't decide what color theme everything is going to be, Alice sighted.
- Why? He asked.
- well of course because we don't know the gender, Hermione said and rolled her eyes.
- We thought of blue and Pink, so maybe combined them.
- Do white and green, Fp said and shrugged his shoulder and took a cookie from the plate on the table.
- Green? Alice questioned him.
Hermione was not having it.
- You can't be serious, green!
- Yeah, she or he will be our little serpent.
Alice lighted up at that.
- That's a great idea she said and looked at Hermione.
Hermione looked at her friend.
- Well sure, green it is.
- Thanks, babe, Alice said and kissed him.
- Well, I think that's all that we need to plan.
- good, Alice smiled.
- I will go with Fred to buy everything we need.
- Thank you, Hermione,
- What are best friends for, Hermione smield and stood up?
She walked up to Alice and hugged her.
- Se you, Fp.
- Bye, he waved her.
She was soon out of the door and Alice and Fp were left alone.
Fp turned on his seat so he was facing her. He put his hands on her stomach. She stood up to sit on his lap. He put his arms around her and kissed her neck.
- It's not much left, he said.
- No, our baby is soon here, Alice hadn't been this happy in a long while.
- We haven't decided on a name yet, Fp said.
- I know, I know but I want to know the gender first.
- However you want it baby.
Alice turned her head and kissed him.
They stayed in each others embraces for a long while.

A week later and it was the baby shower/gender travel party. Their kids and Hermione was already here and helping. They all had a strict rule, Alice wasn't allowed to help. She had tried but failed. She first went fo Jughead thinking he was an easy target.
- Hey Jughead.
- Miss Smith.
- So you need help?
He looked down at her from where he was standing on the latter.
- No, I'm good.
- Really Jughead.
- Really I'm good.
She watched him.
- I really don't want to end up being dead thanks to Miss Gomez and Betty.
- You're scared of them, how about me.
- Betty is scarier then you think, she definitely got that from you.
Alice sighed
- Fine
She tried with Hermione and Betty but failed again. So she went and sat down at the couch and just watched them. They finished after a few hours. You should get dressed Al, Hermione said.
- Oh yeah, Alice looked down at her messy loose pajamas.
She stood and walked slowly up to her room.
- She put on a green loose dress and a pair of black flat shoes. She put on some light makeup and brushed her hair. She looked at the mirror and liked what she saw. She put her hand on her stomach.
- You look amazing, a voice said.
She turned and saw Fp and smiled a big smile at him. He walked up to her and wrapped his arm behind her back.
- You always look beautiful.
- You aren't too bad your self.
She wrapped her hand around his neck and brought him down for a passionate kiss. He kissed her back but they were interrupted by a cough.
- The guests will be here soon so maybe we should head down, Hermione smirked at them.
Fp sighted.
- Yeah, let's go. Alice gave him a kiss and followed Hermione. She took Fp's hand and dragged him with her. They went down and sat at the couch. The doorbell rang and the first to arrive was Tom and Sierra with their kids.
- Alice! Sierra exclaimed and hugged her.
- Sierra, welcome!
- Tom! The Hughes him as well.
- They handed her a gift.
- Thank you.
She took the gift and put it on the table.
- Congratulations! Both Josie and Kevin said.
- Thank you, she smiled at him. They left the adults and went up to Jughead and Betty.
- So how does it feel? Sierra asked.
- Really good, Alice answered with a smile.
They got interrupted by the door. Hermione opened the door to Fred. He gave her a sweet kiss before both of them walked up to the group.
- Congrats! He said and took both Fp and Alice into a hug.
- thanks, they both said.
- Here, Fred said and gave Alice gift bags
Alice took the bag and put it on the table.
- Were are Archie? Fp asked.
- He is coming with Veronica and Reggie, they should be here soon.
As that the door opened and the kids were here. They saw the adults and walked up to them.
- Hi miss Smith, Mr. Jones, they said.
Veronica and Reggie handed each a gift to Alice. Alice again put the gifts on the table.
- If you excuse us, Veronica said and took her boyfriend's hand and went to the other kids. Archie walking after them. Some other friends from the serpents also came. Hog eye, fangs, Sweet pea, Cheryl and Toni. They handed her gifts and she aging put them on the table. Alice had her hand on her belly.
Fp put his hand on her back.
- Maybe you should sit down.
- Yeah
He gave her a kiss and the adults went to the couches and sat down. The couples al sat together.
- I always knew this, Hog eye said.
- Knew what? Alice questioned him.
- That the two of you would end up together.
Alice couldn't help but smile big.
- Yeah, you're right, Fp said and put his arm around her.
- Well, I think the same thing could be said about you, Alice said and nodded at Tom and Sierra and then Hermione and Fred.
- Well, I guess we are our High school selves, Sierra said.
- Only a lot more mature, Hermione said.
Tom reached and took a cupcake and eat it.
Hermione nudged Fred in the side.
- We should go get the cake.
- Yeah
- We still see you soon, Hermione said.
Fred took Hermione's hand and went out of the house.

So how does it feel to get a brother? Kevin asked.
- It's actually quite fun, Betty answered.
- I think Alice saw me as a weak target as she wanted me to let her help today.
- What did you say? Veronica asked.
- That your mother and Betty could be really scary sometimes.
- Betty glared at him.
- And it worked.
She continued to galore at him as he kissed her cheek.
- I'm going to go grab something to drink, Archie said.
- Me too, Josie said and joined him. They went up to the table full of food and drinks. Archie and Josie went for the same drink. They brushed their hands. Josie looked up at Archie and gave him a shy smile.
Archie looked at her with bright eyes and a smile. He let her take the drink before he took another one.
- Maybe we could sing together again? Archie asked hopefully.
Josie thought about that for a while.
- Yeah why not, Josie smiled brightly at him.
They continued to talk until the door opened and Fred and Hermione came in again.
- We have the cake! Fred exclaimed.
Hermione carried it an put it down in front of Alice.
- Gather around everyone! Tom shouted.
The teens and adults gathered around were Fp and Alice was sitting. They all had confetti cannons that they would fire to see the gender while Fp and Alice cut the cake.
- Okay so we will cut the cake and on three you will fire the cannons and we will lift up the cake, Alice said.
- Are you ready, Fp asked.
- We are, they all said.
Fp took Alice hands in his and cut the cake together.
- Okay, let's go, 3..2..1, Alice said.
As they lifted the cake blue confetti spread everywhere. The inside of the cake was baby blue.
- We are having a boy, Fp screamed. He had a huge smile on his face.
- We are having a baby, Alice smiled at him.
He took her face in his hand and gave her a long kiss. They parted and Fp put his forehead against her forehead. He sighted deep
- We are going to have a baby boy, he said with a lovely voice.
- We are, Alice smiled widely.
The door then rang and Betty went to open it. It was Jellybean. Fp looked up from where he sat and saw her.
- Jellybelly, Fp exclaimed.
He stood up and Jellybean walked up to him. He gave her a long hug.
- You are going to have a baby brother, he said.
- Yeah, I guessed that she said and looked around at the blue confetti and the blue cake.
- Congratulations Dad Alice, she said and nodded at Alice.
- Thank you, Alice smiled at her.
Betty was cutting the cake and handing it out to everyone.
She handed one to Fp and Alice.
- Congrats mom, Mr.Jones, Betty said.
- Thank you honey, Alice said.
She took the cake from Betty.
Alice and Fp were celebrating with family and couldn't be happier.

It was late and everyone had just left. Alice and Fp were in their room laying in bed with their pajamas. Fp's head was laying on top of Alice's stomach listing to their son's kicks.
- I will never get tired of that sound and feeling.
- Yeah, I know what you feel.
He looked up from he was laying. He looked at her with nothing but love in his eyes. He went up to her and gave her a kiss.
- I love you, he said and put stands of her hair behind her ear.
- I love you too, she pulled him in for another kiss.
- We ate having a baby boy, he said his simple big.
- Yeah, She said her smile sad.
- Hey, what is it?
- It's just, the last time I was pregnant with a boy it was a lot different.
- Baby, he tries to speak.
- What if I can't raise him good.
- Baby Ali, you will raise him good.
- I killed our last son, tears were running down her cheeks.
He brushed them away and tried to stop his own tears from spilling.
- You were a teen and Hal were manipulating you, you gave him up because you taught that was best.
- But...
- No Alice, no but, you didn't kill him, it's not your fault.
She looked at him with teary eyes.
He kissed away a tear that slipped down her cheek.
- Baby it's not your fault.
Alice nodded.
- Say it, say it's not your fault.
- It's not my fault.
- Good
He kissed her again and lay against the headboard of the bed.
- Come here, he said and helped her lay come up and lay her head on his chest. He took her hands in his and lay them down on her stomach.
- Not long now and this little one will be born and be loved so much, Fp said and kissed her head.
- Yeah, he will.
Fp kissed her head again and held her tight. They were going to raise their kid and they were going to love him unconditionally.