Will you be mine?

Fp knocked on Betty's room and waited for the door to open. Alice was sleeping but he knew he needed to do this quick if she would wake up. It didn't take long before the door opened.
- Mr. Jones? Betty questioned.
- Can we talk, he said.
- Sure, she moved out of the way and let him into the room closing the door after them.
- Dad? Jughead was laying down on Betty's bed.
- I need your help, Fp said and went to stand beside the bed. Betty was sitting beside Jughead on the bed again.
- With what? she asked.
- Your mother.
- I know this has been a weird few months but I really love your mother.
Jughead looked confused.
- So what do you want to do?
- With both of our divorces, I was thinking...
- You want to propose, Betty interrupted him.
- Yes
They were silent for a while.
- You really love her, don't you?
- I do, I would do everything for her.
- You better, if you ever hurt her, you won't like it, the warning in her voice was clear. She didn't care that Jughead was beside her. It was her mother.
- I would never, I promise.
- Good
- So what do you want us to do?
- I need you to help me, Betty of you with maybe Hermione and Veronica could take Alice out for a while that would be good. And Jug I would need you and Fred and Archie to help me decorate.
- Yeah, we can do that.
- When do you want to do this?
- I was thinking Sunday?
- Okay, let's do this, Betty said and smiled at him.
- Thanks

......

It was Sunday and Betty was on her way to the Pembroke. She was going to ask Hermione and Veronica if they could help with distracting her mother. She rang the bell and soon Smithers opened the door.
- Miss Cooper, welcome he said and she walked into the house.
- Hi Smithers, Betty said with a smile.
- Where are Veronica and miss Gomez?
- In the living room.
- Thank you, Betty made her way to the living room.
- B! Veronica said and stood up from the couch. Betty made her way to them and hugged her best friend.
- Hi V, Miss Gomez.
- Betty, to what do we owe the pleasure, Hermione asked.
- I need your help.
- Is something wrong? Veronica asked concerned.
- No everything is good she assured her friend.
- But Fp is going to propose to mom and he needs us to distract her for a day.
- Fp is proposing! Hermione said.
- Yeah, he is going to ask Mr. Andrews and Archie to help him and Jug of course.
- Wow, I knew those two would end up together.
- Yeah, Betty smiled.
- So what were you thinking? Hermione asked.
- Maybe we could go to pops, baby shopping?
- That's a good Idea! Veronica exclaimed.
- I should call her, saying we need some girl time, Hermione said.
- Sure.
Hermione picked up her phone and called Alice.
- Hello, Alice's voice spoke.
- Alice!
- Hermione, what is it?
- Nothing is wrong, I'm with Veronica and Betty and we thought it was a good idea to have a girls day out.
- I don't know Hermione
- Oh, come on we could go to pops and maybe baby shopping.
Alice was silent on the other end.
- I think Betty would really like it. Betty looked at her when she said it.
- Yeah okay, when should we go.
- Now
- Now?
- Yeah, we will pick you up.
- Fine, sure.
- See you soon
- Yeah see you soon, Alice said and closed the call.
- The plan is on, Hermione said.
- Did you convince her? Betty asked.
- Yeah, naming a mother's children helps.
Betty smiled at that.
- We should go it's not good to leave a pregnant lady waiting, Hermione said and stood and walked to the door.

They had picked up Alice who wasn't too eager to leave her cuddly boyfriend behind. But she was now sitting on the backseat with Veronica and Betty as Hermione sat at the front seat beside Smithers who were driving. They made their way to the town and Smithers dropped them off at the small mall. They walked a while until they saw a baby store. They walked in the store and Alice's eyes were wide. She had forgotten how much she liked baby shopping. They walked and came to the toy section. Alice eyes immediately set on a toy and picked it up. It was a little-stuffed serpent.
- I need this, she said and turned to the girls.
- Fp will love it, Hermione said.
Alice put the snake in the basket. She was planning on coming back here with Fp to buy the more important stuff like the crib later.
- They walked around the store and Alice put some small stuff in the basket.
- Alice, she heard someone say and turned around.
- Hermione was holding an adorable purple onesie who had the writing "Daddy's little one" on the front.
- Aww, that's adorable, Alice said and told the onesie, admired it and put it in the basket. Betty and Veronica were walking behind them and occasionally showing Alice some stuff. After an hour in the store, they came to the cash register. Alice played for everything and they were soon out of the store.
- Now what? Alice asked.
- I was thinking we could go to pops, Betty suggested hoping her mother would say.
- Hmmm, I'm craving a chocolate milkshake, let's go.
They walked, Hermine and Alice together, Hermione linked her arms with Alice and walked. The girls behind them were in the same position and were like miniatures oh their mothers. They were soon in pops and sat down at a both. They ordered milkshakes and sat there talking. Another hour past and Betty got a message on her phone.