Cuddle

The Jones boys had moved in the Cooper/Smith house. Fp was sharing room with Alice and Jughead had taken Polly's room. But many days Alice found Jughead and Betty curled up asleep in Betty's room. Alice didn't have the heart to say to them that they couldn't do that. She was curled up to Fp, his arm was wrapped around her side and her head was on his chest. She was looking at him as he was sleeping peacefully. They had moved in for a month now but Alice never got sick of the feeling of waking up next to him, waking up in his arms. Alice was drawing patterns on his chest. Her hand moved to his Jellybean tattoo stroking it. She was glad he could see his daughter more often. She saw how happy he was with JB. She would sometimes come over and sleep in the guest room. And that was when he was the happiest when he had his family all gathered together.
- Hey, his voice made her look up at him and out of her thoughts.
- Hey
He kissed her before putting his hand on her stomach.
- How are you? He asked her.
- I'm good and the baby is okay, she smiled at him.
He smiled back and kissed her head.
- Have you been up a long time?
- A while
- You should have woken me up
- No, you were sleeping really peacefully
- So you were watching me
- Yeah, she said with a smile.
He looked down at her stomach and smiled. She had started to show. She was around 18 weeks along.
- I like watching you sleep
- Really?
She nodded her head and Fp didn't think she could get any cuter.
- What do you want to do today? Fp asked her.
- Nothing
- Nothing?
- Cuddle
He smiled at her and drew her impossible close to him. His arm was around her while the other was stroking her hair. Her hands were on his chest and she was looking up at him. They stayed like that for a really long time before Alice spoke up.
- I'm really glad you are the one who is here with me Fp.
He looked down at her.
- I wouldn't be anywhere else.
- I love you so much.
- I love you to Ali.
He gave her a kiss and kept holding her. Fp felt Alice breathing slow down. He looked at her and saw that she was asleep. He put his head on hers and closed his eyes. They didn't really need to be anywhere, they could sleep some more.

Fp woke up late afternoon. He stretched out his arms but didn't feel anything. He lifted his head from the pillow and saw that Alice wasn't there. He got up from the bed and walked downstairs. He went slowly into the kitchen and saw her standing making food. Her back was facing him. He slowly and quit made his way towards here. He then put his arms around her. He felt her jump.
- Yeezz Fp you scared me!
- Sorry baby, he said and kissed her.
- It's okay
- So what are you doing?
- Making lasagna
- mmmm, Fp sniffed the air.
- You could help
- I'm not really good at cooking, you know that.
- I think you can cute some vegetables, she said and nodded her head towards the counter.
- Sure, for you.
- Thank you, she smiled innocently at him.
He shakes his head and went to pick up the vegetables. They were now standing next to each other cooking. Alice was occasionally stealing some of the vegetables Fp cut.
- Okay, how will this be anything if you keep eating them?
- What, it's not my fault? She looked at him innocently.
- Oh really?
- Hormones, she said and shrugged.
- Whatever you say, princess. They continued to cook and 1 hour later the food was done and they sat down to eat.
- Are the kids coming? Fp asked.
- No, I think they went to Pops.
He nodded his head and started to eat. Alice was sitting beside him. She raised from her seat and went towards him. He put his arm around her side and she sat down at his lap.
- She smiled down him. He took his fork and feed her with it. They would occasionally steal kissed for each other. They finished eating their food but Alice didn't move. She put her hands on his cheeks and kissed him. He replied to the kiss and put his hand in her sides. Alice drew back and looked at him.
- mmmm, Fp opened his eyes. He put his forehead on hers and took a deep breath. She stood up.
- We should clear the table.
- We don't need to do that.
- I think we do Fp.
- You said we should just cuddle
- Yes but
- No, but, cuddle.
- Fp
- Ali
- Come on
He didn't say anything but looked at her. He scooped her up in bride style.
- Fp, come on, she said halfhearted.
- Cuddle, was his response.
He carried her to the living room and sat down at the sofa. He placed her on his lap and she looked at him.
- Really Fp?
He pulled his arms around her and nodded.
- Yes.
- You are such a dork.
She put her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. They sat there in each others embraces, kissing each other and just cuddling. She put her head on his chest.
- I like this, she said.
- Yeah me too.
- And we are going to be doing this forever right? She asked him.
- Yes of course
She nodded and closed her eyes. It was then when Fp got an idea in his head. He knew he wanted to live with this woman forever so why not tie the knot. He put his hand on her head and stroked her hair. He kissed her head and held her closer. He needed a perfect plan and she could know nothing of this. He would need some help. He would ask Hermione and Fred and maybe even the kids. He started to think of ways to do this. But however this went he knew he would spend the rest of his life with Alice Smith.

..........

This is a pretty slow chapter and nothing really happens in it but I promise things will happen in next chapter. And sorry for the long wait.