New York! New York!

Elanore and Newt would continue to go on many adventures around the world. Meeting, collecting, and observing many creatures. Eventually they find, a thunderbird that was about to be taken by poachers. Luckily, they were able to save the thunderbird in time and heal it up. They had a new task once this bird was healed...bringing Frank home.

Elanore closes her eyes smiling as she smelled the salty sea air on the ship. The wind blows through her long, curly blonde hair. She looks back to Newt as he had his case in his lap. She walks over to him, wrapping her arms from behind him, and putting her head on his shoulder. "Smell the air Newt. We're in freedomland now," she says causing a laugh from Newt.

"Indeed...first stop is New York then, we'll be heading off to Arizona. Getting Frank home." she smiles sitting next to him on the bench.

"We'll be docking shortly I've heard. Please tell me that case of yours is shut tight."

"Yes, yes don't worry Pippet. I got it." Elanore sighs a bit and looks ahead as they pass the statue of liberty. They leave the ship as they dock and head for baggage claim.

"Next!" the man exclaims. Newt stands forward handing over both his and Elanore's passports.

"British, huh?"

"Yes," Newt answers.

"First trip to New York,"

"Yes." Elanore answers this time. He looks at them then at the case.

"One case for the both of you?"

"We pack rather light for this trip," Elanore spouts quickly but without suspicion. He nods slightly.

"Anything edible in there?"

"No."

"Livestock?" Newt and Elanore glance to each other some as the case flicks open. Newt quickly flips the click back in place.

"Must get that fixed..." he looks to the customs officer "Ahh, no." the officer appeared unconvinced looking at the both of them.

"Let me take a look." Newt places the case on the table, flicking it to 'muggle worthy' inspection. He spins it for the official who opens it up and looks inside. All he could see was a few of Newt and Elanore's belongings. The official shuts it and pushes it back to Newt. "Welcome to New York."

"Thank you," Newt says with Elanore bowing her head some as they walk past and into the city. Newt and Elanore walk down the streets with Elanore looking around curiously at everything.

Elanore as a child was a bit isolated as her mother, father, aunt, her sister, and herself lived in a house by itself in the middle of a vast forest. While this did affect Elanore's social skills it also made her love for animals show and brought on her abilities.

As they walk by they hear a woman shouting out drawing both of theirs attention. "This great city sparkles with the jewels of man's invention! Movie theaters, automobiles, the wireless, electric lights. All dazzle and between us!" Newt walks ahead to make their way to the front accidently bumping into a girl with a hot dog. She wore the hat over her head and kept her collar up.

"Oh...so sorry," Newt whispers to her as Elanore made her way through as well.

"Sorry," she says softly.

"But where is light there is shadow, friend. Something is stalking our city, wreaking destruction and then disappearing without a trace." Elanore frowns as she had a strange feeling. "We have to fight. Join us, the Second Salemers, in our fight!" Elanore scoffs a bit.

"Honestly, who spit in her mead," Newt chuckles lowly before someone trips over his case. He was a bit of a large man with dark brown hair, matching bushy mustache, wearing a professional suit, and had a VERY similar case to Newt's. Newt helps the man up as Elanore leans over.