Hello Jager

Elanore lands in a German village. The same village at which she met Jager. She looks around at the different witches and wizards around. She looks around trying to see if she could find Jager. She makes her way to the inn and over to the desk as a ragged looking man looks at her. "I would like a room please," she says gently.

"You been here before. Why come back?" he says with a thick German accent.

"Just...looking, thought I would take in sites," he watches her before leaning down and pulling out a key. She pulls out some galleons and hands them over while taking the key. With that she walks up towards her room he had given her. She walks in shutting the squeaking door behind her. She sighs, banging her head on the door. She walks to the bed, slamming the case next to her and flopping down onto the bed. She rolls over on her side. She already missed Newt and the creatures. It was quiet and boring without them. She pulls out her journal from in her jacket and opens it up. She flips through the picture she drew and descriptions she had written. She stops on the page of the Roggenwolf, where she had drawn Jager. Next to the page of the Roggenwolf. She puts a hand to his drawn face and drags her fingers across. She shuts her eyes for a moment trying to rest.

As she did she felt like the room was spinning and saw flashing images. All of Grindelwald. His milky white eye, his sickening smirk, all of it clouding her vision. She shakes her head hearing the ringing once more and shoots up in the bed. The ringing stops and she squints her eyes, holding her head. "Stay...out..." she whispers. Taking in some deep breaths. As she closed her eyes, she could see him gone again. But, as she drifted to sleep, he came back, invading her mind. She groans as suddenly she is in a strange room it seems to spin.

"Elanore Enchantress...." she heard whispered around her with him appearing and disappearing. She growls with the whispering getting louder and louder.

"Stop this!" she shouts looking around. "What do you want? Get out of my mind!" she falls to her knees as the room stops spinning finally. She breathes heavily as footsteps come towards her. She grits her teeth as she looks down seeing the black shiny shoes. His hand got under her chin and lifted her head up.

"I told you I would see you again my dear," she growls and swats away his hand.

"Don't touch me!" she growls and backs off from him. He glares at her slightly but smirks.

"Feisty. Not so strong without that friend of yours,"

"Shut it!" she shouts standing. "What do you want?!" he approaches her, as she steps back to keep space between them.

"You are a powerful witch. One of the most powerful I've met...especially being an Enchantress," he reaches out to her and she steps away from him. He growls annoyed at this point. Elanore suddenly felt as if she were pushed giving him enough to grab her arm and pull her to him. She grunts and tries to get her arm free. "Why continue hiding and running from the Ministry...when you can be rid of them?" she stops (mostly with his tight grip being unbreakable). She looks at him. "Never have to worry about them. Not being forced to do their bidding."

"What are you playing at?" she asks, hiding any bit of intrigue she may have felt.

"Join me," he says leaning in towards her. She pulls back her head putting space between them.

"What!"

"Join me and together we will rule the wizarding rule. No more worrying of judgement of your name. People will bow to their knees hearing your name. The ministry will bend to your will, they may change anything you ask of them." Elanore looked away. He knew of her wants. He knew of her hatred towards the Department that regulated creatures. Grindelwald puts his lips against her ear. "You can save all those creatures. You can make people see the things you have seen," he put an arm around her waist. "You can be a hero." she squinted as his voice filled her head. His temptations become more alluring.

"No..." she shakes her head. "No!" she rips herself away from him. She tries running but no matter how far she runs. She couldn't seem to get away.

"You can't escape me my dear." His voice echoed again. "I will always find you," She clasps her hands over her head.

"No! NOOO!"

She finally bolts up and looks around. She could see the moon outside the window of the room. She shakes her head, grabbing her stuff quickly, and dashing out of the room. She runs out of the inn and through the village. She ran faster and faster into the woods as she could still hear Grindelwald in her head. He laughs continuing to call her name. "Get out! Stop this!!" she shouts. She finally stops in the center of the forest catching her breath almost crying. She hears something snap and looks up. She starts to hear a low growl and yellow eyes peering through the darkness. She breathes a bit slower starting to step back. As she does, the leaves crunch beneath her feet.

A huge wolf then jumps out letting out a mighty bark. She gasps falling back and staring at the Roggenwolf before her. It moves towards her with a growl. She backed up til she was against the tree. She smelled his horrid dog breath as he was right there before her. He opens his mouth as she closes her eyes. "Arlo!" a shout comes from in the forest. The Roggenwolf suddenly stops, closing his mouth and turning around. Elanore opens her eyes and looks around the wolf recognizing the voice. She saw the blonde hair hunter from her notebook. Jager.

Jager walks up petting the wolf's head gently. "Arlo, told you not to run off," he lets out a whimper and licks Jager's face with his huge tongue. He smiles before looking to Elanore and his eyes were wide. "Elanore...." she smiles softly.

"Hello Jager...." he gestures for Arlo to back off. Arlo obeys the command and steps back away from Elanore. Jager holds out his hand and helps Elanore up. She starts wiping off the crunched leaves from her coat and clothes.

"Are you alright? Didn't hurt you did he," he starts to glare towards Arlo. Arlo kneels his head down in guilt.

"No...no don't worry. He didn't know...." she looks to Arlo. She walks past Jager and to Arlo. She gently pets his head and kisses his snout. He looks at her as their eyes meet. "It's alright sweetheart..." he seems to smile as his tail wags and he licks her face. She smiles and laughs softly. Jager walks over by her side.

"Still have a way with creatures..." she smiles at him before looking at Arlo.

"I see you kept your promise. Taken good care of him."

"Of course! You were right, he's just a big old puppy," she smiles happily forgetting of Grindelwald. "I didn't think I would see you again," she looks at him.

"I know...but I'm back."

"With Scamander?" she looks down.

"No...alone this time." Jager looks at her seeing she was upset.

"Did something happen?" he puts a hand on her shoulder. Her stomach fluttered some as she swallows back the blush.

"Just...thought it was time I was on my own," she looked up at him. "I had a promise to keep, remember?" Jager smiles some.

A year ago, when they had caught Arlo, Elanore told him if he took care of Arlo and didn't pelt him, she would give him a chance (as he asked her to go with him to a drink). Elanore always kept her promises, and this one was no exception.

Elanore shivers as a cold gust of wind blows in. She pulls her coat closer to her. Jager pulls off his thick cloak and wraps it around her. She looks up at him as her hair whipped against the wind. "Jager...I can't take-" he stops her from taking it off.

"Keep it on," she smiles some as she looks down biting her lip. "You have anywhere to stay?" he asks. She shakes her head looking back at him. "Come with me then. I have small hut just this way," he points where Arlo had come from.

"Alright..." she says softly. He smiles, putting an arm around her and leading her into the woods with Arlo behind them.