Chapter Nineteen: Doctor Weirdo

A feeling of soft silk wraps around my legs and up my body. My eyes slowly open to a bright light blinding me. I sit up to stretch my back out, but I'm caught by the shackles on my arms.

What the?

A trail of silver chain lays on the floor, hindering me from any sort if movement.

I begin to thrash. "Let me out!"

I sit in a room, completely white in walls. It feels like S.H.I.E.L.D. My heart rate picks up. I'm back, they caught me. They saw my episode and now I'm back here.

"Let me out! Let me out! Please! Please let me out!" I throw myself around like a rag doll, begging to get out of my chains.

"Please I'm begging you!"

I scream to no one. I go to blow a hole in the wall, but nothing comes out.

"What the-"

"Its an enchantment. Your powers aren't coming back for a while." A strange man walks in, a cape following, fluttering behind him like it has a mind of its own.

He has slicked back brown hair and the features of an otter. I mean he's cute though.

"Who are you? What did you do to me?" I place my hands behind me, holding myself up.

He walks over to the edge of the bed, careful not to get too close. "I am Doctor Stephen Strange, and your powers are gone temporarily. Take it as a gift."

A gift? Oddly enough this is all I have wanted, yet I feel myself missing it.

He continues, "Its a simple enchantment that just blocks you from using your powers. They're still in you, but unable for use in the moment."

Great, so my strongest asset is now hindered. My odds here are just perfect.

"I demand you to let me go." I snap. My brown hair flings in front of my face.

"Yeah, thats not gonna happen." Doctor Stephen pulls up a chair. "Your friends brought you here."

"What friends?"

Doctor Stephan holds my chained hand, "Everything is going to be fine. No civilian was injured during your little incident."

"What about Loki"

"Surprisingly, he made it out with bare minimum injuries."

"The people... my... 'friends,' they viewed me as a monster."

He sighs, licking his bottom lip. "Gwendolyn, no one around even knew you existed until you threw Loki through a window."

Okay true.

I don't speak, I want him to tell me whats wrong with me.

A familiar little girl sits on the extra bed space in front of me. Her hair is uncombed, forming knots the size of baseballs. Her eyes aren't brown, they're glazed over with a blackness. She's pale, everything about her is of the whitest white.

She cocks her head to the side. "They're gonna hurt you," she singsongs. And then, shes gone.

I turn to Doctor Stephen, shaking my head to get the girl out. "You're not going to make me do your dirty work. You will not do any experiments on me. You will not hurt me, and I will not hurt you. Understand?"

He nods. "I'm going to take you out of the restraints, but for the safety of myself and your friends I'm putting you in handcuffs."

"Fine."

Category five threat.

He unclasps one hand and holds it tight to wrap the handcuff around it, then the other. He unclasps the chains around my feet, and I'm allowed to stand up.