Character Information

Name:
(Y/N) (L/N)

Age:
15

Hair color:
(H/C)

Eye color:
(E/C)

Parents:
(M/N) (M/L/N) Status: Alive Occupation: (Normal Job)

(F/N) (F/L/N) Status: Deceased
Occupation: Hero

Quirk:
Air Manipulation, Teleportation

Air Manipulation:
The user can create, shape, and manipulate air. Since air cannot be seen, neither can the attacks, making this an invisible and adaptable weapon that is very difficult to block or dodge.

Abilities:
The user can sense the presence of air and possibly gain detailed information about the air they are sensing, including the amount/size of air they are sensing and whether it is hidden.

May need to concentrate to determine the location of a specific form of air. May be limited to certain types of air.

Limitations:
May be unable to create air/wind, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.

Distance, mass, precision, depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.

May be weak against Fire Manipulation, as fire is fueled by the oxygen in the air, thus making the flames stronger. (Katsuki, Todoroki)

Teleportation:
The user can teleport, or transfer matter (objects/beings, including themselves) or energy from one point to another without moving the physical space between them.

Offensive:
Can switch an object with another.

Teleport attack back to target.

Teleport target to front of self for a physical attack.

Supplementary:
Teleport out of harm's way.

Teleport past walls and obstacles.

Teleport objects to another location.

Limitations:
May need to know/sense/have been to the area which they are teleporting to.

If the time-space coordinate to which the user wants to teleport to is already occupied, the user may get thrown to another location, or suffer some other sort of teleportation malfunction.

May be unable to teleport while under stress or in shock.

Advanced level:
User is capable of teleporting large distances, from one side of a field to another, or a few kilometers or so.

User can teleport limited mass, up to several people/heavy household appliances.