Chapter 10: Nebula

This is for one of my readers who would comment a lot on every chapter of this story.

--

Tom's POV

The skies are beautiful this Sunday. 

Despite there being snow on the ground, it wasn't as cold as I thought it would be. 

Removing myself from the balcony, I walk over to my room to at least put in a plan about finding the new maid. Since Tord would be gone until tonight on business, I only had a few hours and I mean a few hours. He tends to take early flights so that he can catch me in the act of doing something naughty. 

I loved how he reacted when he saw me wanking one-off. 

I guess that's the only thing I do because of him. He has this place on lockdown to the point where he knows how to control me while he's gone. I'm a pariah in his house. 

For that, I hate him. 

The housekeeping is busy with their work as usual. The only person who's allowed to do anything is Maple and she's gone with Tord on business. You think the head maid would stay behind but nope. She goes with her master where ever he goes. 

That's fine with me. I don't like when she's here anyway. 

Now, most people would ask why I hate Maple or why I'm being harsh to her. I know you don't give a fuck but, for once, let me have this. She's the real master's pet while I'm more like his slave. She snitches on me and, on occasion, gives me hell. I don't have a wonderful relationship with her because being friends with her is like being friends with a security camera. 

If this was a different life, we might've been friends. But, I would still be kind of weary because she's his personal maid. The one who tells him almost everything. 

As I was saying, I'm a pariah in this mansion. I can't call it home despite living here for over a year. It's just a fancy version of a prison. No one really talks to me since you know. 

Whenever I walk around, most communication goes silent. I usually see the looks of the maids and butlers. It's a mix of curious, annoyance, fear, lust, and...hate? Why the look of hate is one thing I'll never understand. It's not like I want to be here. 

Right now, I'm on a mission. 

I looked around until I came across a group of maids. They were chatting away when I heard one of them speak. Hiding behind a corner, I eavesdropped on their conversation. What was odd is that one of them had a British accent. 

"Have you seen that mysterious fellow with the collar?" One of the ladies said. 

"Aye, he's not to be messed with or talked to. That's the Master's Pet. He's trying to break the man for some reason. I don't get why he's here myself when the master has little use for him." I caught an Irish accent off that one. 

"He does but, it's gruesome. One time, I heard from the ladies that the Master uses him for experiments and torture. I thought it was a lie until I had seen it for myself. He ran away from home and was punished for a week because of it. When they removed him from the torture chamber every day, it was the same. He was bloody, bruised, burnt, unconscious, and had to be carried to his room. When the maids came out of his room, I saw the look of shock and dread on their faces." I could tell, she was from Scotland. 

"That's horrible!" The other two said in unison. 

"That's not all." The Scottish maid continues, "He's dragged to the Master's private lab to be experimented on. Apparently, he's a valuable guinea pig to the master."