Chapter 13: Comets

Tom's POV

I need to leave.

I need to run. 

I can't stay here anymore!

Ever since that bastard kissed me, it's been hell. I try to avoid him like a bad romance. The worse part is that I can't. 

He has eyes everywhere! 

I tried hiding from him. Bad idea because I was found in an hour thanks to his staff. The worse part is that it pissed him off enough to take me to the torture chamber. I guess me running put his ass on edge. 

I don't get him sometimes. He puts me through hell but, tries to keep me around. I can't have friends, I can leave the house, and my room is searched so that I can't have anything fun. If I want it, I have to earn it. 

Trust me, I don't want to earn it. 

Most of the time, I'm in the void. It's way more peaceful there than in the real world. At least I have Tomas to talk to. Even if he couldn't speak much, it was nice to have a friend. Someone who could make me smile while the world outside goes to shit. 

I don't talk about Tomas outside the void. It's a fear that I have ever since Red Leader would take any form of bonding as a means of me gaining a friend. In his eyes, I have to "earn it" because I'm a rebellious bastard who needs to be tamed. 

I'm in the void again because I'm bored. Again, ever since I was forcefully mouth fucked and molested, he started to put more restrictions on me. It was his way of forcing me to submit. To become his pet and start obeying him. 

Bitch! You thought wrong! 

"Kiddo?" I looked at Tomas.

He looks normal from the last time I saw him. Instead of chains, I see him sitting at a table looking at me. His hair changed as well. Now he has shoulder-length, wavy two-toned chestnut hair that cascade around his horns. Looking up at me with his ink-black eyes, I question why we look so similar but different at the same time. 

"I'm you but not you," he replies. 

"How?" I ask. I'm curious about the meaning behind it. He's me, he has to be me. 

Right? 

"Nope, I just occupy this body with you. Have you noticed that I don't have spiked hair anymore? How I look like you years ago while you're changing? I'm you, but not you." Did he take a sip from a cup? How in the hell...? 

"One day, all this will be revealed. What the void is, who I am, why do you have the ability to turn into a hell beast? When that happens, it will be the day you lose your humanity but, gain something new." He places a hand on my shoulder. 

"It's time to wake up." I felt him push me out of the void. 

"NOOOOOOOO!" I screamed. 

I look over to see Maple placing something down on my desk. She glances at me for only a second before saying something.

"The Leader would like to see you for dinner. He doesn't want you to be late."

"Tell him to go to hell. I don't want to see him or you for that matter." I look away from the now angry maid who was by my bed. 

"Listen up here you ungrateful fuck, you will get dressed and you will be downstairs. If I have to get you ready, so help the gods that created you!" She yelled at me while she grabbed my shirt. 

"I'm not-" Before I could finish that sentence, I was looking at the balcony. 

Man can she hit!