december two thousand and eighteen

A limited mind can not sufficiently define an infinite concept, or fully comprehend an infinite Being. However, that does not stop the mind from perceiving a far larger scope, a greater extension, a higher existence, of a Being far beyond understanding. Its mystery is the goal of reflection, meditation, and a scholarship of humble yet knowing perceptiveness.

~~~~~~~

I thought November would be the end of romance, as the clash of temperatures sought the easy way out and the way to isolation. I knew I was wrong. I can never turn my back to my purpose of Love lovingly bestowed upon me, born out of the assumption of its goodness and the hope of a Divine Observer apart yet intervening of Creation in absolute necessity. Being made part of that necessity is an honor and a role valued by my heart, letting go of the incomprehensible because to be chosen is also to be deemed worthy and capable to the charge.

~~~~~~~

Love is the essence of perseverance of Life, and the essence of Life is Love. No other purpose gives Life so much meaning and value, no other internal state and way of seeing oneself and the world, embracing that which is already found within, perpetuates an organism and a society than any other action, being, and essence. Any other coveted purpose or base desire leads to self-destruction and deterioration that sadly hurts others. Willful persistence in neurosis and narcissistic isolationism and nihilism is really the main purveyor of unnatural modes and termination of existence. Yet, the power of Love goes and saves beyond Life and Death, and the descent into depression and despair of the various misfortunes in the world is another mistaken decision on the path to a downward spiral of an imploding collapse of ego. Persistence in such tendency, despite empathy being extended to one, is a sad decision to negate love and life in its continuous unfolding, trapping oneself within vicious circle of imminent death and hate of all that live. Nobody should deny oneself hope, optimism, and a forward view of unfolding life. Pain and suffering can only be assuaged by Love in life and in death. Justice is a constant, as Love is a Constant. No self-sustaining ecology would allow a self -destructive entity have more power than it already spent in life. There is a Season for everything, and someone's reckoning may take longer than others, but true Love ensures its own victory and survival.

~~~~~~~

Seen objectively from a secular point of view, the idea and/or belief in the Christian God can be understood as the metaphysical structure apex of a benevolent hierarchy.

This is fundamental and highly important such that as far as societies are formed pantheons have risen and fallen across the centuries as humans attempted to elevate social and political hierarchies to optimum functionality but have failed miserably because these mythological and religious figures reflect too much of the carnal and bestial traits of mankind and thus have veered toward chaotic ends rather than truly perpetuate themselves to the survival of their civilization. They were selfish pagan deities that represent the worse behaviors fatally emulated by their lost worshippers. One only need to read the Iliad and Odyssey to see for yourself how basely instinctive and compulsive were those beings clothed in gold and brilliance.

However, the more salient collective arbitrary consciousness of human societies participating in voluntary and convicting decisions and resolutions have sought a lasting response to the chaotic and morbid urges of unguided denizens. The inevitable rise of the merciful and truthful apex hierarchy aims to stem the tide of chaotic and ironically anarchic tendencies spread by intrinsically neurotic models preached by paganism and pluritheism.

The Christian God headed hierarchy emphasized the behavior of good motives and actions, and the idea of self-sacrifice for the Higher Good, the Salvation Redemption of the Christian Gospels. The dogma of the God Creator loving and sacrificing a Beloved Son to save Mankind from self-imposed journey to chaos and death is a very powerful influencing belief so enlightening amid a sea of psychopathology and egocentrism, and uniquely resonates to humankind's motherhood and fatherhood, the staunch protection of the family.

Hence, the Benevolent Hierarchy is not only essential to the amelioration of current societal and political hierarchies, it is fundamental to the continuity and perpetuation of human civilization insomuch as the need to defend peoples from idolizing authoritarianism and godless ideologies which only removes inhibitions to decimate opposition via identity politics and its violent repression practices, dehumanization via class and group condemnation.